SnowFox Total Video Converter History
Version history for SnowFox Total Video Converter shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Mar 24, 2010) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2.9.0 updated on May 04, 2011
1. Upgraded conversion engine to improve conversion efficiency; 2. Added "Crop Video" function; 3. Added video brightness, contrast, saturation adjusting function; 4. Added video deinterlace function; 5. Fixed converting AVCHD files(MTS/TOD/MOD) audio / video sync problem; 6. Fixed converting some of the FLV, MKV file audio / video sync problem;
v 2.8.1 updated on Mar 09, 2011
1. Add New Profile - Samsung Galaxy Tab - H.264 Video; 2. Improved the stability of the product.
v 2.7.0 updated on Dec 07, 2010
1. Added new function - Audio-Video Sync Correction; 2. Add New Profiles - AVI - H.264 Video, MOV - QuickTime MPEG-4 Video, MOV - QuickTime H.264 Video, Samsung Galaxy Phone - H.264 Video.
v 2.6.0 updated on Oct 27, 2010
1. Added new function to convert video with original resolution (1:1 conversion); 2. Lessened 50% of the output video size with same video quality; 3. Added new output profile for Apple iPod Touch HD Video (720P); 4. Fixed the problem when playback Flash H.264 video;
v 2.5.1 updated on Aug 23, 2010
1. Improved converting .MOD / .MTS video; 2. Better supported JVC/Canon/Panasonic/Sony/Kodak Camcorders video; 3. Updated ICON;
v 2.5.0 updated on Aug 10, 2010
1. Updated Profile control, make the operation more convenient; 2. Fixed wmv file audio / video sync problems; 3. Fixed the problem to rip some DVD while Enable "Enhanced DVD Analysis" technology;
v 2.1.1 updated on Jun 24, 2010
1. Added output file to iTune library automatically; 2. Added capture video screenshot; 3. Supported iPhone 4, iOS 4; 4. Added new profiles: iPhone 4 HD Video, DivX Video, XviD Video, MKV Video, Flash H.264 Video, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC Video;
v 2.0.0 updated on May 06, 2010
1. Updated core library to convert video with faster speed; 2. Better compatible with HD video input; 3. Supported HD video format output.
v 22.214.171.124 updated on Mar 24, 2010
1. Fixed the UI display problem in abnormal screen DPI; 2. Supported Apple iPad; 3. Improved the video resize mode and fixed the problem of cutting edges while converting some videos; 4. Fixed some other minor bugs.
Go back to the SnowFox Total Video Converter review