Version history for SpamAware shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Feb 09, 2005) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 5.1 updated on Dec 04, 2008
- Integrated the new version of ClamAV (V0.94.1) - The integrated SpamAssassin does not update its configuration files automatically. - Black- and Whitelists are now sorted by domain first. - Some minor bug fixes and many internal improvements.
v 5.0.2 updated on Jun 18, 2008
- Integrated the new version of ClamAV (V0.93) - When adding a mail to the whitelist the spam tag is now removed from its subject. - Fixed problems when using SpamAware on limited user accounts.
v 4.6 updated on Jun 13, 2007
Outlook and Outlook Express] Â· The popular anti virus software ClamAV has been Integrated Â· Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
v 4.5.1 updated on Apr 26, 2007
[Outlook] Removed full support for Outlook 2000 [Outlook Express / Vista Mail] [Both] Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
v 4.4.1 updated on Nov 01, 2006
[Outlook] - The toolbar position is now saved automatically - Moved "Save mail as EML file" to context menu - Added a context menu for Black/Whitelist and force scan. [Both] - The new SpamAssassin 3.1.7 was integrated - BugFix: Character sets of some mails got corrupted
v 4.3 updated on May 02, 2006
[Outlook] - Multiple profiles are now supported - Does also work when Active-Sync is used [Outlook Express] - Multiple identities are now sopported - Mails moved to spam folder are no longer always marked as read - Bugfix: On uninstalling the complete startup registry key was deleted [Both] - The new SpamAssassin 3.1.0 was integrated - Improved speed of saving options - Improved speed of folder scanning - Added an new option to move mails to spamfolder instead of deleted item when adding them to blacklist
v 4.2.1 updated on Dec 14, 2005
[Outlook] - BugFix: The error on Outlook start when some modules failed to load is now handled. - BugFix: That the SpamAware toolbar is empty, when sertain other plugins are installed will no longer occur. [Outlook Express] - BugFix: A error on some mails when training bayes will no longer appear. - The three scan modi are available again. [Both] - Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
v 4.1 updated on Nov 18, 2005
- BugFix: - the selected custom spamfolder was not stored - BugFix: Outlook Express: - All processed mails were marked as read - BugFix: Outlook: - attachments of mails were not scanned - BugFix: Outlook: - the toolbar of SpamAware was not deinstalled - You can now train the Bayes filter with spam and ham mails. (Options --> SpamAssassin --> Learn Spam/Ham) - From now on all mails you add the black/whitelist are also trained by the Bayes filter. - You can select which charactersets and languages you accept in mails. (Options --> SpamAssassin --> Allowed character sets and languages) - Outlook: You can now save the position of the toolbar, it will be on the exact same position when you restart Outlook. - Outlook: A button "Save mail(s) as EML file(s)" was added to the SpamAware menu which allows you to save the selected mails as TXT-file in MIME format. - Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
v 4.0 updated on Sep 07, 2005
-SpamAware can also run under Outlook Express as well as under Outlook - SpamAware is based on the new SpamAssassin 3.0.3. - Added: Option to use bayes function of SpamAssassin. - Added: Option to use autolearn function of Bayes filter. - Added: Option to use only local tests. - Each user on PC uses his own preferences file with black and whitelists and options. - SpamAware Toolbar now remembers position in Outlook. - Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
v 3.0 updated on Jun 30, 2005
- SpamAware now is based on the new SpamAssassin 3.0.3. - Added: Option to use bayes function of SpamAssassin. - Added: Option to use autolearn function of Bayes filter. - Added: Option to use only local tests. - Each user on PC uses his own preferences file with black and whitelists and options. - SpamAware Toolbar now remembers position in Outlook. - Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
v 2.0 updated on May 06, 2005
- Added: Import contacts from outlook to the whitelist. - Added: Automatically add recipients of outgoing mails to whitelist. - Added: Support for black- and whitelist - Added: Several scanmodi - Added: Option to scan the currently display folder. - Added: New option: Mark spam as read. - Some minor bug fixes and improvements.
v 1.0 updated on Feb 09, 2005
Go back to the SpamAware review