Spyware Process Detector History
Version history for Spyware Process Detector shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Apr 26, 2007) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 3.24 updated on Sep 15, 2015
Full support for Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview. Added "Check for new versions" option.
v 3.23.2 updated on Dec 03, 2014
Fixed crash bug with empty startup filename.
v 3.22 updated on Mar 23, 2011
- New command "Set affinity". The processor affinity setting controls which CPUs(COREs) the process will be allowed to execute on. - New command "Remember this processor affinity" to hold a processor affinity of selected process after restarting. - Full support for VirusTotal Uploader 2.0.
v 3.21 updated on Jul 06, 2010
New options and features to struggle with Trojan.Winlock.
v 3.20 updated on Nov 10, 2009
Full support for Windows 7 RC (Build 7100) and Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600).
v 3.19 updated on Oct 26, 2009
- Fixed many bugs. - Added a database of good processes. - Improved detection of hidden processes on Windows Vista/2003/2008. - Added "Check this file for viruses with Virustotal.com" command in context menu.
v 3.17 updated on Aug 29, 2009
- Full support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and Windows Seven Beta. - Background scan uses less CPU time. - Fixed a conflict with last version of Agnitum Outpost Firewall.
v 3.16 updated on May 25, 2009
- New command "Hold priority" to hold a priority of selected process. - Added "First found date" column. The column contains date and time of first detection of processes. - Fixed bug with calculation of process hash on Windows Vista. - Fixed bug with detection of priority of hidden processes.
v 3.15 updated on Mar 30, 2009
- Support for Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista x64. - Renamed filenames and objects of program. - Fixed bug on Windows Vista without Service Pack. - Added czech interface plugin.
v 3.14 updated on Jan 08, 2009
Added "Mean CPU usage" column. This column shows how much percent this process has used the CPU. You can identify processes that use much CPU time over a longer period. Fixed many bugs.
v 3.12 updated on May 06, 2008
v 3.10 updated on Oct 12, 2007
v 3.09 updated on Sep 27, 2007
v 3.04 updated on Sep 21, 2007
v 3.02 updated on Aug 15, 2007
v 3.01 updated on Jun 21, 2007
v 3.00 updated on Jun 13, 2007
v 2.02 updated on May 11, 2007
v 2.01 updated on Apr 26, 2007
Go back to the Spyware Process Detector review