SWF Decompiler Trillix History
Version history for SWF Decompiler Trillix shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Oct 23, 2008) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 5.3.1 updated on Jan 21, 2015
Added: support for LZMA-compressed SWF files; Improved: support for the newest Adobe Flash Professional versions - CS6 and CC;Fixed: bug with opening SWF files generated for Adobe Flash Player v.11.2 and higher; Update: Flash Decompiler installer includes new version of Adobe Flash Player...
v 5.3 updated on Dec 05, 2014
Added: decompilation of SWF files embedded into a SWF file as binary data (nested SWF files); Added: basic conversion of SWF files with a standard Flash preloader (e.g. files with TLF texts); Added: Adobe Flash Professional CS 5.5 support
v 5.2 updated on May 27, 2011
Added: basic decompilation of Adobe AIR applications; Added: decompilation of Flash projects compiled in Flex 4; Improved: Flex 3 support (including states, effects, etc.)
v 5.1 updated on Mar 23, 2011
- Added: Flash files conversion into Adobe Flash CS5 file format (.xfl - XML-based FLA); Added:possibility to export tags and other Dump View tree components into a text file; Improved: SWF to FLA conversion process is substantially faster now; Improved: application startup takes even less time now
v 5.0 updated on Jan 14, 2011
- Added: unique Dump Viewer to see the detailed SWF file content - full tree is available for Business licenses only; - Added: support of "Binary" tag in SWF elements tree; - Added: multiple instances of Flash Decompiler can be run at a time to compare several SWF files
v 4.2 updated on Jun 10, 2010
- Added: support of Adobe Flash CS4 (v10) "vector" generics; - Added: search in particular script via Ctrl+F keys combination; - Added: Pi-code preview for AS 3.0, etc.
v 4.0 updated on May 19, 2009
- Added: Adobe Flex files support in beta mode - Added: different file icons for Adobe Flash and Adobe Flex files available after decompilation - Added: while converting Flex projects, resources are extracted into folder where corresponding .as file is placed (for Flex only)
v 3.2 updated on Oct 23, 2008
- Added: static text editor - Added: bounding box editor for texts - Added:"Use system font" option to the dynamic text editor - Improved: FLA writer stability
Go back to the SWF Decompiler Trillix review