Version history for TextMeister shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Dec 02, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2.2 updated on Oct 03, 2005
- Added automated report generation for feeds. This is available only for licensed copies of the application. As this release changes the format of feed definitions, we recommend backing up your existing feeds prior to installing this update. Please see the section titled "Backing up and Transferring Settings" in the Help for more details. - Improved automated feed compaction - Improved scrolling behavior in filter dialogs
v 184.108.40.206 updated on Aug 09, 2005
- Improved text parsing efficiency - Improved handling of certain irregular text logs - Tray icon now automatically re-instates itself if Explorer is restarted.
v 220.127.116.11 updated on May 31, 2005
- Added the ability to re-edit existing text feeds and change column definitions - Improved validation for regular expressions.
v 18.104.22.168 updated on May 03, 2005
- Added new dialog for viewing all fields of a single item, similar to Event Viewer's properties dialog. - Added presentation of login credentials for notifications that write to network shares/drives - Added the ability to store the data folder in custom location - see section of the Help titled "Backing Up & Transferring Settings" for details - Improved handling of damaged data stores
v 22.214.171.124 updated on Apr 06, 2005
- User-defined grouping of feeds, with group enable/disable. - Logs produced by notifications can be emailed automatically according to user-defined schedule. XML logs can be converted to HTML report format if required. - XML type added for logs produced by notifications - Duplicate facility for Notifications - Full control over the text in email notifications (better for those using an email-to-SMS service) - Ability to easily transfer view settings (column selection, width ordering and filtering) to multiple compatible feeds. - Improvements to handling of illegal characters in text logs - File spec for text logs can now be edited from feed properties
v 126.96.36.199 updated on Feb 08, 2005
- Ability to run as a service - Support for Unicode characters in text Logs
v 188.8.131.52 updated on Dec 02, 2004
Fix to ensure that icons are retained when installation is moved to different PC or a different account on the same PC; Added minimize to / restore from tray animation
Go back to the TextMeister review