Version history for Venta4Net shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Nov 29, 2004) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 126.96.36.1998 updated on Jan 25, 2016
1. When using IP telephony now speakerphone mode is automatically enabled while dialing a number without sending a message (and automatically disabled when the call is over), except in the case of real-time message review mode (call screening) being active. 2. ...
v 188.8.131.527 updated on Dec 28, 2015
1. Improved compatibility with Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8 and 8.1). You will now be able to send faxes both from traditional programs (desktop apps) and Windows Store apps (also known as Metro-style apps). 2. ...
v 184.108.40.2062 updated on Oct 19, 2015
1. Fixed problems with voice command set automatic detection for certain modems.
v 220.127.116.111 updated on Sep 15, 2015
1. Added a possibility to generate scheduled delivery queue from comma-separated text files (*.CSV) 2. Added the support of voice functions in voice GSM modems by Huawei (tested with Huawei E173, but may work with other models from the same manufacturer). ...
v 18.104.22.1684 updated on Dec 21, 2014
1. To convert text to speech (TTS), you can now use the new free Microsoft Speech Platform SDK 11 (supporting 26 languages) in addition to Microsoft SAPI 4 and 5.1 platforms. 2. The new VentaFax virtual printer generates fax messages with a "transparent" text layer. Such a message can be easily...
v 22.214.171.1246 updated on Nov 30, 2014
1. The program can now display new fax messages as thumbnails right in the main application window. Clicking a thumbnail will open the corresponding message in the Message Manager. ... and many more.
v 126.96.36.1994 updated on Mar 14, 2011
1. The context menu of the Message Manager "tree" now has a "Locate on disk" item that opens an Explorer window with the selected file... And many more...
v 188.8.131.522 updated on Sep 28, 2010
The program now supports text recognition (OCR) in fax messages. The feature requires that Microsoft Office Document Imaging (MODI) application (part of MS Office 2003 and MS Office 2007) be installed on the system. You can now export search results from the Scheduler. And many more...
v 184.108.40.2069 updated on Aug 19, 2010
The program now supports text recognition (OCR) in fax messages. The feature requires that Microsoft Office Document Imaging (MODI) application (part of MS Office 2003 and MS Office 2007) be installed on the system. And many more...
v 220.127.116.110 updated on May 06, 2010
On the client end it was not possible to delete tasks from the schedule. This has been fixed. Now exceptions for the Venta4Net server are added automatically to the Windows firewall configuration during the program installation. Lots of other minor bug fixed.
v 18.104.22.1682 updated on Apr 01, 2010
1. This version was tested for meeting all of the technical requirements of Windows 7. Based on test results, the program was designated as compatible with Windows 7. 2. Data backup and restore utilities have been added to the program package. ... and many more.
v 2.1 updated on Dec 09, 2008
1. Added an ability to create user categories with specific rights. 2. Log archives are now available on the client system. 3. Added an ability to configure successful transmission receipts. ... and many more.
v 1.8 updated on Jun 13, 2007
New functions have been added. In all versions: 1. Windows XP x64 and Server 2003 x64 support added. 2. Users can now be grouped. 3. French, Spanish and Italian interface localization files included in the installation archive. 4. And many more...
v 1.61 updated on Aug 20, 2006
New functions have been added. In all versions: 1. It is now possible to edit not only cover pages but also fax headers. Create your own trademark header, and it will be easy for your recipients to pick out your fax from among a multitude of others. 2. Now the header can also be used for faxes transmitted by e-mail. 3. The ability to automatically or manually sort personal folders has been added to Message Manager. 4. A new "Sender" field (for outgoing faxes) has been added to the Log Book. 5. If you often use a telephone calling card when dialing a number, now you can easily change the card by clicking on the Card image in the main application display. 6. New command line options /cp: and /ntX: have been introduced, enabling you to specify a cover page and accompanying text comments. 7. A command line option /ms[-] has been introduced. Launching the program with this option puts the program into â€˜transmission with manually-established connectionâ€™ mode. After launching with such an option any printing to the VENTAFAX printer will result in fax transmission, as with fax transmission in manual mode without dialing a number, but without the display of additional dialog windows. 8. A new command line option /pr: has been added which establishes starting priority for tasks entered in the schedule. 9. It is now possible to use not only digits (telephone numbers) but also text when filtering lists. In this case the entered text will be compared against the Caller ID Name of the incoming call. 10. A new "Pages" field has been introduced to the Scheduler, which displays the number of transmitted pages of a fax (disabled by default). In Multi-Line versions: 1. Easy line-selection capability when transmitting in automatic mode has been added to the Message Wizard.
v 1.6 updated on Apr 01, 2006
Added new features. 1. Sending and receiving COLOR faxes are now supported (in Windows 2000, XP and 2003 Server). 2. Automatic conversion of incoming faxes into PDF format has been added 3. A fax sent by email can be automatically converted into PDF format. 4. The â€œPhotographic halftonesâ€ mode is now available when generating a black and white fax. 5. A new feature has been added to Message Manager: you can now create and edit color faxes and cover pages. 6. In Message Manager, the list of formats for fax conversion is expanded. Now faxes can be converted into JPEG, GIF and PNG formats. 7. In Log Book, archive names now use the date interval notation based on first and last records entered (previously the archive date notation was used). 8. Now with just one click you can copy the contents of Windows Address Book (WAB) into the VentaFax Phone Book.
v 1.51 updated on Aug 08, 2005
v 1.42 updated on Nov 29, 2004
Go back to the Venta4Net review