VueMinder Pro History
Version history for VueMinder Pro shows you how often it was updated over the past months (starting Sep 09, 2008) as well as 'what is new' information for each update (if available, since this information provided by the author).
v 2016.10 updated on Sep 05, 2016
Corrected the Event, Task, Note, and Contact Lists (and search results) after upgrading from a previous version. In some cases, no columns would be visible.
v 2016.05 updated on Apr 25, 2016
-Added the ability specify an interval for yearly recurring events. -Added an option to share calendar group names. -Improved compatibility with SMTP email servers and SSL. -Improved performance. -Corrected pasting images into descriptions using Ctrl+V. -Translated to Japanese. -Bug fixes.
v 2016.04 updated on Mar 06, 2016
-Added the ability to change the digital clock's color. -Improved the Desktop Calendar to include Print and New Event buttons. -Corrected updating of calendar subscriptions. -Corrected sending meeting responses (Accept/Decline/Tentative). -Corrected sharing data over LAN. -Other bug fixes.
v 2016.03 updated on Feb 06, 2016
-Added an option to shade dates that are outside the printed month when using the Monthly layout style. -Added an option to change the appearance of completed events. -Corrected cases where duplicate events could be generated when syncing with external calendars. -Many other improvements.
v 11.3.1 updated on Dec 14, 2015
-Corrected printing of multi-day events when using the "Whole month without overflow" layout style. -Corrected problems related to sharing data over a local network. -Corrected the Event List to not scroll when an occurrence of a recurring series is deleted. -Minor corrections and improvements.
v 11.3.0 updated on Nov 02, 2015
-Added an option to select the voice for text-to-speech reminders. -Added an Office 2016-inspired appearance theme. -Improved reliability of syncing with Google Calendar. -Improved performance when sharing data over local network. -Improved coloring of dates to be based on calendar order.
v 11.2.9 updated on Jun 09, 2015
-Translated into Korean. -Corrected syncing with Google Contacts. The previous authentication method is no longer supported by Google. -Corrected syncing recurring events with Google Calendar. -Corrected to not crash when the On-Screen Keyboard is displayed. -Other minor corrections.
v 11.2.8 updated on Apr 21, 2015
-Improved the Print window to recall previously specified date range settings. -Corrected syncing with Google Calendar. In some cases, events were missing or deleted instances were appearing. -Corrected errors that could sometimes occur when adding calendar subscriptions. -Other corrections.
v 11.2.7 updated on Jan 25, 2015
-Improved readability of event tooltips and added an option to show larger text. -Improved performance when a large number of categories, locations, or tasks have been defined. -Corrected syncing of contact notes with Google Contacts to include line feeds. -Other corrections and improvements.
v 11.2.6 updated on Jan 06, 2015
-Corrected a problem with the "Add Google Calendar" command not adding the selected calendar to VueMinder. -Corrected pasting events, tasks, and notes that have links to other items.
v 11.2.4 updated on Nov 30, 2014
-Added Catalan translation. -Added the ability to export contacts to the Google Contacts CSV file format. -Improved time picker to reduce scrolling. -Corrected publishing/exporting deleted instances of recurring events to ICS files. -Other bug fixes and improvements.
v 8.2.1 updated on May 31, 2011
-Added the ability to save the calendar to a web page. -Added voice reminders sent to any phone number. -Added a voice (text-to-speech) popup reminder setting. -Added optional password protection of data. -Improved reliability of calendar sharing on local network. -Improved SMS reminders.
v 8.1.3 updated on Mar 23, 2011
-Added a formatting option for recurring event occurrence numbers. -Corrected problems with reminders not appearing when expected. -Corrected problems sharing calendars over a local network. -Corrected fading of events after a reminder is dismissed. -Other minor bug corrections.
v 7.3.0 updated on Sep 20, 2010
-Added creation of events directly in the calendar by clicking and typing. -Added a Week view to the Desktop Calendar. -Added a "mini" Desktop Calendar mode. -Added multiple email/SMS reminders for events and tasks. -Added ability to import/export notes and tasks. -Added theme editor tool.
v 7.2.1 updated on Jul 01, 2010
- Corrected processing of reminders in calendars that are not visible. - Corrected the main window to properly minimize to the task tray when Windows is started. - Corrected the Backup window to allow a browsing for a backup folder. - Other minor bug fixes.
v 7.1.0 updated on May 17, 2010
-Added the ability to undo/redo changes -Added a 'Column' layout mode to the Week View -Added the ability to view and navigate whole months in the Month View -Corrected problems with sharing calendars over a local network -Other minor improvements and bug corrections
v 7.0.2 updated on Apr 26, 2010
-Improved the customization of event appearances. -Corrected some intermittent problems when syncing with Google Calendar. -Corrected error messages when importing from Outlook. -Corrected problems with recurring events sometimes being duplicated when changed. -Corrected List View refresh.
v 7.0.1 updated on Apr 21, 2010
-Corrected error messages when syncing with Google Calendar. -Corrected error messages when creating new contacts. -Other minor bug corrections.
v 7.0.0 updated on Apr 12, 2010
-Improved calendar sharing over a local network, allowing easier configuration, offline mode, and permissions. -Improved the layout of the main window to support simultaneous calendar views. -Added the ability to pin notes to dates. -Improved contact management. -Added desktop calendar themes.
v 6.0.1 updated on Dec 14, 2009
- Added a "Now" button when displaying the Day and Week views. This button will make the current date and time visible in the Day/Week views. - Improved the Day and Week views to automatically scroll to the current time when the current date is selected. - Other minor improvements and corrections.
v 6.0.0 updated on Dec 10, 2009
- Added the ability to sync calendars with Google Calendar. - Added the ability to pin desktop alert reminders, similar to sticky notes. - Added the ability to create meeting requests using a "New Meeting Request" menu option. - Added an option to set the highlight color of the current date.
v 5.5.1 updated on Nov 30, 2009
- Added the ability to choose a highlight color for selected dates. - Added the ability to re-order calendar groups via drag-and-drop. - Improved and corrected creation of new events, to ensure they're always visible. - Improved the Calendar Properties window to allow group assignment to changed.
v 5.5.0 updated on Nov 16, 2009
- Added the ability to display and filter events and tasks based on associated calendar, category, priority, and location. - Added the ability to group calendars in the Calendar List. - Added the ability to prioritize events and tasks. - Improved searching. - Improved run-time performance.
v 4.0.0 updated on May 08, 2009
Added integration with Microsoft Outlook. Calendars can be imported/exported to Outlook and automatically synchronized.
v 3.09.0319 updated on Apr 10, 2009
Added the ability to easily import/export events from/to Microsoft Excel formatted files.
v 3.09.0304 updated on Mar 10, 2009
Added an HTML event description preview in the Event Editor, as the description would appear in an email reminder.
v 3.09.0201 updated on Feb 09, 2009
Improved event list to show events using the corresponding calendar appearance settings. Also fixed problems when the same calendar is both published and subscribed and contains recurring event variations.
v 3.09.0104 updated on Jan 12, 2009
Added a new desktop alert reminder type that can be automatically snoozed.
v 2.08.1129 updated on Dec 09, 2008
v 2.08.1106 updated on Nov 10, 2008
v 2.08.1101 updated on Nov 07, 2008
v 1.08.0906 updated on Sep 09, 2008
1) Fixed a memory leak in the reminder window. 2) Fixed the minimum width of the reminder window when multiple reminders are displayed. 3) Adjusted reminder column widths to show more of the event title when the reminder window is at its minimum width. 4) Updated the help documentation.
Go back to the VueMinder Pro review