The components set is designed for generating and printing 2D barcode in your Delphi or C++ Builder application. Most popular matrix and stacked 2D barcode symbologies are supported. Database functionality and most popular reports are supported.
Version: 126.96.36.19979The 2D Barcode VCL components is a set of components designed for generating and printing barcode symbols in your Delphi or C++ Builder applications.
License: Free To Try $125.00
Operating System: Windows
Developers use the components set like any other VCL components. This effective and powerful components set extends your applications with 2-dimensional barcode technology.
Most popular matrix and stacked 2-dimensional barcode symbologies are supported including PDF417, MicroPDF417, QR Code, Micro QR Code, DataMatrix (ECC 000-140, ECC 200), MaxiCode, Code 16K, Aztec Code, RSS-14, RSS-14 Truncated, RSS-14 Stacked, RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, RSS Expanded Stacked, and Aztec Runes.
The EAN.UCC composite barcode symbologies are supported.
The database functionality is supported. The QuickReport, FastReport, ReportBuilder, and ACE Reporter are supported too. Applications using the components set can then be deployed royalty free.
All modern Delphi and C++ Builder are supported, from Delphi / C++ Builder 4 to Delphi 10.4 Sydney.
- Allows to draw the barcode symbol to canvas or print the barcode symbol to paper.
- Most popular matrix and stacked 2 dimensional barcode symbologies, All of RSS barcode symbologies, and EAN.UCC composite barcode symbologies are supported.
- The database functionality is supported.
- All of the Quick Report, Fast Report, Report Builder, Rave Reports, and ACE Reporter are supported.
- Structured append, ECI, etc features are supported.
- Ability to scale and rotate the barcode symbols.
- Ability to save barcode symbol in a variety of picture formats.
- Ability to add a logo picture to the barcode symbol.
- The Delphi 4 - 10.4 Sydney and C++ Builder 4 - 10.4 Sydney are supported.
- The 64-bit platform is supported under Delphi XE2 - 10.4 Sydney and C++ Builder XE3 - 10.4 Sydney.
- It's easy to use, and it has the excellent functionality.
- It's a very popular 2D barcode components package.
Version 188.8.131.5279: The RAD Studio 10.4 Update 2 Sydney is supported.
Version 184.108.40.20674: The RAD Studio 10.4 Update 1 Sydney is supported.
Version 220.127.116.1165: The RAD Studio 10.4 Sydney is supported.
Version 10.2.0.2548: The RAD Studio 10.3.3 Rio Update 3 is supported.
Version 10.1.0.2542: The RAD Studio 10.3.2 Rio Update 2 is supported.
Version 10.0.2.2536: The RAD Studio 10.3 Rio update 1 is supported.
Version 10.0.1.2533: The RAD Studio 10.3 Rio is supported.
Version 18.104.22.1683: The RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo Update 3 (3231) is supported.
Version 22.214.171.1240: The RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo Update 3 is supported.
Version 126.96.36.1997: The RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo Update 2 (2004) is supported.