3CX VOIP Phone System FREE edition is a SIP-based IP PBX developed for Windows. Easy to install and configure, it eliminates phone wiring and allows hot desking. Lowers call costs via VoIP providers & eliminates vendor lockin. Download FREE edition!
Version: 8.0Eliminate PBX headaches with 3CX Phone System for Windows!
Operating System: Windows
Evolve your communications with 3CX Phone System for Windows - an office phone system / IP PBX that completely replaces your proprietary PBX, supports standard SIP soft / hard phones, VoIP services and traditional PSTN phone lines. 3CX Phone System is far less expensive than a traditional PBX and can reduce call costs substantially by using a VOIP service provider.
Its web based administration makes phone system management easy. 3CX Phone System eliminates the phone wiring network and allows users to hot desk simply by taking their phone.
- Complete phone system: Provides call switching, routing & queueing
- Purchase cost dramatically lower than a traditional hardware PBX
- Scaleable - Unlimited extensions and phone lines. No proprietary expansion modules needed!
- Web based configuration & status indication - Easy phone system management!
- Unified messaging: Receive voice mail via e-mail
- Auto attendant (e.g. 1 for sales, 2 for support etc.)
- Reduce long distance and inter office call costs
- No more expensive proprietary system phones: Use standard SIP phones
- Eliminate the phone wiring and make moving offices easier
- Out of the box configuration for many VoIP providers
Version 8.0: All editions: revamped management console and user interface, run as a virtual instance in Hyper V, new configuration wizard, advanced call forwarding rules, supports Sangoma cards, optimized system performance Commercial editions: advanced call queue rules, resolve inbound calls to Outlook
Version 5.1: SIP forking Tunnel to tunnel SIP traffic over a single TCP port Ability to create outbound rules / dial plans based on number of digits. This allows a dial plan to be setup that does not require a prefix. Extensions no longer need to be setup as internal or external - the PBX will rec
Version 3.0: First implementation of support for external phone and gateway devices Improved logging to show media stream parameters when call legs are created Improved gateway/provider template handling including import facility Improved support for extensions/providers/gateways by adding some advanced opt
Version 2.0: none