3dFB is a 3D file manager and browser.
Version: 0.6.13dFB is a 3d File Manager / Browser. It was started in 2004 by Roy El-Rayes.
Operating System: Linux
The aim of this project is to make a viable, workable, 3d file manager that is not a hog on resources and can actually be usable.
Here are some key features of "3dFB":
· Mouse Movement
· Level Zoom
· Ability to show different types of information about a file by pressing 'tab'
· 2 Different Views
· Copy / Move / Delete File
· Fullscreen support
The current set of keys are as follows:
· w : activates mouse-move
· q : zooms to end of level
· a : zooms to middle of level
· z : zooms to front of level
· tab/ctrl-tab : switches between different information for each file
· g : turns fog on/off
· v : switches views between normal and top-down
· page-up, page-down : changes our current level
· left, right, up, down : changes your location in the 3d world
· c : copy a file
· m : move a file
· d : delete a file
· f : fullscreen
· escape : exit
· n : show names on current level
· o : show all names
The developers of 3dFB cannot be held responsible in any way for this program messing up your computer. It is Open-Source, which means you may view the code yourself and see that it does no harm. If something happens to your computer because of 3dFB, we cannot be held liable.
If you do not agree with this, please don't use our program. Also, return the helper monkey (or camel, whichever you prefer).