4Media DVD Ripper Standard rips a DVD to AVI, WMV, DivX, XviD, ASF, FLV, SWF videos and MP3 / WMA audios with fast speeds and excellent quality. You can also split files and modify output parameters to customize output files.
Version: 126.96.36.19914Media DVD Ripper Standard rips a DVD to just about any video / audio formats and extracts pictures from DVD with fast speeds and excellent quality, thus you can play them on different playback players but not only on DVD players. Besides, you can modify the profiles parameters to customize the output files.
License: Free To Try $39.99
Operating System: Windows
This software supports multi-core CPU, multithreading and batch conversion.
- Added video profiles supported by the newest iPhone 2.
- Supports ATI Stream encoding technology
- supports outputting videos to iOS 3
- Rip DVDs to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, MOV, DivX, H.264/AVC, RM, XviD, 3GP general videos, or to HD videos like HD AVI, HD MPEG-2/4, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD WMV, HD Quick Time, HD VOB, HD ASF, etc.
- Extract music from DVD as MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3 and OGG audios.
- Support multi-core processing, multithreading and batch processing.
- Retrieve DVD info automatically.
- Extract your favorite segment from a title/chapter for ripping.
- Split a large file into several parts in specified size or time.
- Output multiple output files from one title/chapter in one go.
- Customize output file size with Bitrate Calculator.
- Run in background to save CPU resource.
- Multiple interface languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
Version 188.8.131.521: Supports ATI Stream encoding technology; enables to transfer output files to iPad/iPhone 4 directly after conversion; supports outputting videos to iOS 4.3 device
Version 6.0.9.0827: Added video profiles supported by the newest iPhone 4.
Version 5.0.64.0304: Add google phone support and conversion profiles for Apple iPad.
Version 5.0.63.0303: Add google phone support
Version 5.0.62.0115: Control the number of processed cores at any time during conversion. CBR/VBR output format can be selected freely for certain profiles. Add function of volume control.