4TOPS Document Management for creating and managing documents using your MS Access Database. Create documents with content from your database. Instantly find and share documents. View all information on the document in in an Access form.
Version: 5.04TOPS Document Management is an addin to create and manage documents using your MS Access Database. Create documents with content from your database. Instantly find and share documents. View all information on the document in an Access form. All file management functions (edit, rename, delete, etcetera) supported.
License: Free To Try $399.00
Operating System: Windows
Creating Word documents is very powerful because it places data from the database directly into new documents. It can create documents not matter how complex the data to be merged!
- Automatic document naming and storage guarantees consistency and saves time
- Use it to manage both Office- and other types of documents.
- 4TOPS Document Management gives you many choices in automating the naming and storing of documents.
- Locating files is both easy and powerful using 4TOPS extensive filtering facilities in the documents table. Find documents using subject, author, date updated, and all other fields you used in defining the document! Compare this with finding documents using Windows Explorer's folder hierarchy and trying to remember how you (or your colleague!) named the document!
- All documents are stored in the filesystem.
- Support for importing existing documents is available.