An advanced utility which converts your CSV (comma-separated or fixed) files to any format you wish (DBF, XLS, XML, PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and more). The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages.
Version: 3.20ABC Amber CSV Converter was developed to help you convert your CSV (comma-separated or fixed) files to any format you wish (DBF, XLS, XML, PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and many more) easily and quickly.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages. Batch conversion ability allows you to convert a unlimited number of CSV files at a time.
As all "ABC Amber" products, it's really easy as ABC and powerful as Amber.
Partial Features List:
- reads CSV (comma
- separated), TXT (fixed), ASC, TAB, PRN files
- exports to XLS, DBF, XML, PDF (doesn't require Adobe Acrobat to be installed), HTML, CHM, RTF (MS Word doesn't need to be installed), DOC (MS Word)
- supports batch conversion (registered version only)
- command line support
- supports different charsets
- easy to use and easy to set up
- supports different PDF export options (document information, 40/128 bits PDF encryption, different PDF security options, page size, page orientation and page margins, resolution mode, compression mode, viewer options)
- supports multiple CHM and HLP export options
- multiple language supportmore
Version 3.20: fixed export to Excel
Version 3.17: new version
Version 3.14: new option for CSV-to-iCalendar conversion (Date Format)
Version 3.04: improvements
Version 3.03: fixed CSV import
Version 3.02: advanced export to HTML
Version 3.01: Windows Vista support
Version 2.20: version of the output Excel file (when writing to XLS directly)
Version 2.19: conversion to SQL, improved export to PDF, custom export to XML
Version 2.18: fixed command line support (Subset), Page numbering in PDF