ABC Amber Spicebird Converter is intended to help you keep your important emails, newsletters organized in one file (as a hypertext system). It is a very useful tool which converts your emails from Spicebird to any document format.
Version: 1.03ABC Amber Spicebird Converter is intended to help you keep your important emails, newsletters, newsgroups mails organized in one file (as a hypertext system).
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
It is a very useful tool which converts your emails from Spicebird to any document format (CHM, PDF, HTML, RTF, HLP, TXT, DOC, etc.) easily and quickly.
All you have to do is select required messages, choose document format to convert and click "Save As" button.
Currently our software supports more than 50 languages, and more to come.
With ABC Amber Spicebird Converter you won't ever waste your time to organize your e-mails!
Partial Features List:
- reads Spicebird folders and messages;
- exports selected messages to a single file of any document format: PDF (Adobe Acrobat doesn't need to be installed), RTF format (also doesn't require MS Word to be installed), hypertext HTML format, text format, MS DOC format, popular CHM format, old good HLP format, more;
- supports mutiple encoding tables;
- supports display and render of HTML emails;
- ease to setup and use;
- command line support;
- adjust fonts, colors, styles, and effects of output file;
- supports column sorting (From, To, Subject and Received columns). It is important to sort messages if you wish to get a well
- readable document;
- supports multiple PDF export options;
- generates contents with bookmarks (in RTF/HTML/DOC);
- saves the message attachments to disk;
- processes folders with EML/MHT/NWS files;
- displays selected message, saves it to disk and prints it to printer;
Version 1.03: new release