Accountability Pal monitors your network and keeps track of who is using the Internet .
Version: 0.1.1Accountability Pal monitors your network and keeps track of who is using the Internet and what they are viewing, downloading, uploading, etc. It sends a email report of each user's activity to the person/people you specify.
Operating System: Linux
These days, more people are becoming addicted to viewing pornography on the Internet. Web sites offer free glimpses into enticing worlds of sexual immorality, and the anonymity that the Internet has to offer provides a way of indulging in those desires in the privacy of your own home without the worry of getting caught by their spouse or other loved ones. As a result, when the addiction is discovered by someone else, it often has such a devastating effect that families are destroyed as a result.
That's where Accountability Pal comes in. Several of my friends have a passion for helping those with an addiction to porn, or they want to make sure their kids would not fall into that trap. Accountability Pal monitors your network and emails you, or others, reports of what everyone is viewing.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes to install all required dependencies on Windows.
· ChangeLog: Updated ChangeLog for version 0.1.1.
· configure.ac: Updated version to 0.1.1.
· Updated installer to include all required files and to launch README.
· src/accpal.c: Added pause after ethernet interfaces are listed.
· README: Updated README to reflect Windows version.
· accpal.conf: Updated sample config file to reflect new options.
· src/accpal.h, src/apreport.c, src/common.c:
· added generation of Date header on emails.