Accurate Printer Monitor enables companies to monitor, log and keep track of all documents printed as well as the employee who printed them respectively. The reports are then stored in a database that you can easily access to monitor abusive users.
Version: 18.104.22.168Printer monitoring is indeed a lot of companies all over the world should invest in. But why is this so? Why is there an imminent need to monitor printing activity?
License: Free To Try $65.00
Operating System: Windows
Let us say that you operate a medium-sized enterprise and you have lots of workstations attached to three or 4 networks. With these many PC, your office would inescapably need many working printers, so many that keeping tabs as to printing activity would become somewhat difficult it attain.
The task to Accurate Printer Monitor is not really hard if you have software to back you up. This is why you need to have print monitor application in your office.
The program keeps information of all documents printed as well as the employee who printed them severally.
These reports are then stored inside a database that you can easily access to control abusive users.
Key features of Accurate Printer Monitor:
- monitor net, remote or local printers;
- internal HTTP host allows users display organization reports from remote computers;
- real-time performance monitoring;
- supports colour and monochrome printers;
- works on all Windows versions from 9x, including x86 and x64 platforms.
- several modules allow you to filter and process printer events;
- monitors multiple printers;
- automatically detects when the printer or print server goes on, and restores monitoring when the printer is online;
- the Accurate Printer Monitor can transmit scheduled reports to administrators;
- data export to ready-to-use Microsoft Excel, MS Word (RTF) files;
- you can compute printing cost for print quality, domain or user or apiece printer;
Version 22.214.171.124: logging of multiple pbx at the same time