acdctl is a VESA/Apple Cinema Display controller.
Version: 1.1acdctl is a VESA/Apple Cinema Display controller.
Operating System: Linux
acdctl is a commandline utility to control the otherwise inaccessible brightness levels of a VESA-compliant USB connected display such as the Apple Cinema Display.
acdctl works on any system with libusb support by directly manipulating the display's USB HID interface.
What's New in This Release:
· added in support for ACD 20"
· merged patch provided by Michael Hanselmann
· added in support for user-selectable vendor/product ids
· added listing of supported displays to output
· expanded instructions in readme