AcornICQ is the RISC OS ICQ client.
Version: 0.3AcornICQ is the RISC OS ICQ client.
Operating System: Linux
· Norcroft C compiler
(All are included in the C/C++ Toolbox from Acorn)
· CVS (for getting the sources and updates/commit changes)
· Clib library (included in the C/C++ Toolbox)
· OSLib (download from http://www.mk-net.demon.co.uk/oslib/index.htm)
· Playit library (download from http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~rhudson/software/playit.html)
· Syslog library (download from http://www.doggysoft.co.uk/ftp/syslog/)
· Own build of Dreamscape (checkout from the CVS tree)
To build the sources:
- Checkout the sources from the CVS tree:
cvs -d:pserver:email@example.com:/cvsroot/acornicq login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvsroot/acornicq co acornicq
(This will check out the makefile, the sources and also the dreamscape library, make sure unzip the dreamscape library).
- Before compiling, you'll need to set up some paths
playit_src$Path needs to point to the playit header and object files (parent of the h and o dir)
Syslog$Path needs to point to the Syslog header and object files (parent of the h and o dir)
OS$Path needs to point to the OSLib header files
C$Path needs to point also to the Dreamscape and netlib headers
OSLib$Path needs to point to the OSLib lib file
Netlib$Path needs to point to the Netlib lib file
DScape$Path needs to point to the Dreamscape lib file
(ofcourse can you edit the makefile to change it for your own setup)
- Click on the MakeFile and it should compile.