Actim is a program which provides the ability to transfer files and execute commands via e-mail.
Version: 0.1 AlphaActim is a program which provides the ability to transfer files and execute commands via e-mail.
Operating System: Linux
Actim allows you to send and retrieve files, and to call command line programs on a target machine via emails. The application can handle both synchronous and asynchronous requests with basic security features.
It has both command line and graphical user interfaces. This can be useful if, for example, your home PC does not have any access to your office workstation which is behind the company firewall.
· Python 2.0 and above
INSTALLATION (NOT FOR RPM)
1. login as root.
2. Choose the install path and set the owner of files in this package
3. type: make install
4. Make sure the install path is in your $PATH.
5. setup your .actimrc and .actimdrc files
What's New in This Release:
· A new suite of GUIs
· A new section on GUI manual
· Fix XML output in connection failure