Action! allows real-time recording / capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD, 4K and HDR video quality. You can record web player videos, gameplay, display game fps, add live audio commentary to create tutorials, recordmusic, capture screenshots and more!
Version: 4.20.1Action! allows real-time recording / capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD, 4K and HDR video quality.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
With Action! you can record web player videos, your gameplay, display game framerates, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, record music, capture screenshots... and more!
Main Action! features:
- LIVE Streaming to Twitch.tv, YouTube, Facebook and more!
- HLS HDR LIVE Streaming to YouTube!
- Direct gameplay and desktop recording to MP4 (H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC) with Intel Quick Sync Video, NVIDIA NVENC and AMD AMF (VCE 1.0 to 4.1)!
- Automatic recovery of corrupted MP4 recordings (due to power failure or other system crash)!
- Record 4K@60p and 8K HDR10 video!
- Real-time HDR to SDR conversion
- Capture screenshots in true HDR10 JPEG XL format!
- Recording fullscreen Windows desktop
- Recording selected region of Windows desktop
- Recording Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Recording web player videos
- Webcam recording with background removal option (Chroma Key or Intel RealSense)
- Perfectly smooth web player video recordings with Perfect Video Match Mode
- Recording gameplay of DirectX 8/9/10/11/12, UWP, OpenGL and Vulkan games and applications
- Display FPS and average FPS for games and desktop
- Free Remote Control app for Android
- Save benchmark results to HTML file
- Recordings pause/resume option
- Adding custom logo/overlay graphics
- Logitech G13/G15/G19 keyboards LCD display support
- Live audio commentary with microphone
- Recording audio only
- Fullscreen games and desktop screenshots to JPG, PNG or BMP
- Capturing selected region desktop screenshots
- Exporting video recordings to popular formats, devices, YouTube and Facebook
- NVIDIA NVENC, AMD AMF and Quick Sync Video acceleration for video exporting
- Upload to YouTube and Facebook
- User friendly and stylish interface
- Smooth and easy recording playback with built in Action! player
- Ultimate performance, low CPU usage and high FPS video recording
- Mouse clicks visualizations
- Displaying detected 3D engine for games and applications
- Multicore CPU Support
- Video recording to AVI 2.0 (FICV) or directly to MP4 (H.264/AVC or H.265/HEVC) format
- Exporting video recordings to MP4 format(H.264/AVC)
- Video recording framerates
Version 4.20.1: - Fixed Facebook and Twitch login when display scaling is set to 175% or more - Fixed Facebook livestreaming using URL/Streamkey after recent Facebook API changes - Fixed HDR detection on Windows 11 and latest Windows 10 Insider builds - Improved original spatial audio soundtrack recording from selected application/game - Fixed recording region disappearing after snapping to desktop - Fixed invalid video horizontal resolution when auto-crop to 16:9 or 21:9 is used - Fixed mouse cursor position in some specific situations
Version 4.19.0: - Improved audio recording from selected applications and games - Vulkan API support improvements (updated to version 1.2). Fixes issues with some Vulkan titles. - Improved recording file naming
Version 4.18.1: - NEW FEATURE: OriSound - long-awaited feature that allows to record audio exclusively from selected game or application! Don't waste money on additional PC or specialized headphones! - NEW FEATURE: Kernel Streaming (KSProxy) audio recording needed for capturing sound from capture cards like Elgato 4K60 PRO HDR (with this hardware it is now possible to record and livestream 4K/HDR video from Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X consoles) - Fixed CS:GO with Nvidia SLI enabled - Support for duplicated monitors has been fixed - Improved downmix of multi-channel audio to stereo - Fixed HDR10 recording on AMD GPUs with latest AMD drivers installed - Added fullscreen mode to JPEG XL viewer - Fixed AVerMedia GC573 4K HDR capture card sound support - Added volume meter for primary and secondary (microphone) devices displayed on UI - Added live sound playback (via PC speakers/headphones) of audio from capturing devices - Stability fixes
Version 4.16.0: - Fixed YouTube API credentials expiration after one hour - New JPEG XL (JXL) HDR capture fully compliant with final ISO/IEC 18181 JPEG XL standard - Time-Shift possible in Screen Mode (last option on Screen Mode ribbon) - Improved Nvidia DSR and AMD VSR support - New Nvidia SLI recording engine (up to 40% performance improvement in Direct3D 12) - Added possibility to record Vulkan SLI using Window capture mode (desktop capture must be used from windows picker) - Improved AVI recording performance - Improved CS:GO support - Stability fixes
Version 4.15.0: - Added 32:9/21:9 to 21:9/16:9 real-time video cropping - Added 360fps capture - Improvements for latest Windows 10 Insider builds (HDR detection in windowed mode, display scaling etc.) - Improved capture smoothness for various framerates - HDR detection improvements - Performance and stability improvements
Version 4.12.2: - HOTFIX: Fixed RTMPS streaming to Facebook (after latest Facebook server changes) - Added webcam and graphics overlays Z-order and horizontal and vertical flipping (right click on overlay to show context menu with options) - Fixed MP4 support in DaVinci Resolve and Vegas video editors - Fixed HDR Vulkan capturing with disabled VSYNC - Added dynamic broadcast creation using YouTube API (old version will no longer work) - Fixed direct HDR videos uploading to YouTube (created using AMD GPU hardware acceleration) - Added HLS streaming to YouTube! - Added HDR to SDR tone-mapping exposure control (function available in hardware acceleration settings popup) - Added SDR to HDR overlay brightness control (function available in hardware acceleration settings popup) - Improved HDR video upload to YouTube - Added Time-Shift recording in HEVC and HDR formats - Fixed webcam not appearing in Time-Shift with record webcam to separate file option selected - YouTube HLS streaming improvements - Stability improvements
Version 4.11.1: - Added new, easier to use Window capture mode - Fixed long MP4 recording (over 6 hours) - Improved 8K recording in AVI format - Added AMD GPU selection on systems with more than one AMD GPU - Improved capturing performance on Intel GPUs - Improved video preview on multi-GPU systems - GUI improvements
Version 4.10.3: - Fixed web overlay sounds playback - Fixed compatibility with specific applications and games - Added automatic logs that help in solving problems - Fixed overlay graphics opening - Added automatic Windows Error Reporting to improve support/bugfixing speed
Version 4.10.1: - Fixed problems with OpenGL support (X-Plane 11 crash etc.) - Fixed Doom Ethernal not starting after latest update with Action Vulkan layer installed - Fixed Facebook login from countries like Thailand - Fixed AMD AMF HEVC and HDR10 support in Vegas editor - Fixed some Vulkan BattleEye protected games not starting with Action Vulkan layer installed - Stability improvements
Version 4.10.0: - NEW easy to use selected application window recording/streaming and recording/streaming of multiple desktops in a single video - Added support for 8K MP4 video capture for newest Intel and Nvidia GPUs - Fixed system/driver crash after hardware PlayReady 3.0 DRM is enabled with Action running - Fixed 240fps recording in HDR mode - Fixed Vulkan HDR capturing in active screen mode - Stability improvements