Action! allows real-time recording / capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD, 4K and HDR video quality. You can record web player videos, gameplay, display game fps, add live audio commentary to create tutorials, recordmusic, capture screenshots and more!
Version: 4.15.0Action! allows real-time recording / capture of Windows Aero desktop in a superb HD, 4K and HDR video quality.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
With Action! you can record web player videos, your gameplay, display game framerates, add live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, record music, capture screenshots... and more!
Main Action! features:
- LIVE Streaming to Twitch.tv, YouTube, Facebook and more!
- HLS HDR LIVE Streaming to YouTube!
- Direct gameplay and desktop recording to MP4 (H.264/AVC and H.265/HEVC) with Intel Quick Sync Video, NVIDIA NVENC and AMD AMF (VCE 1.0 to 4.1)!
- Automatic recovery of corrupted MP4 recordings (due to power failure or other system crash)!
- Record 4K@60p and 8K HDR10 video!
- Real-time HDR to SDR conversion
- Capture screenshots in true HDR10 JPEG XL format!
- Recording fullscreen Windows desktop
- Recording selected region of Windows desktop
- Recording Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Recording web player videos
- Webcam recording with background removal option (Chroma Key or Intel RealSense)
- Perfectly smooth web player video recordings with Perfect Video Match Mode
- Recording gameplay of DirectX 8/9/10/11/12, UWP, OpenGL and Vulkan games and applications
- Display FPS and average FPS for games and desktop
- Free Remote Control app for Android
- Save benchmark results to HTML file
- Recordings pause/resume option
- Adding custom logo/overlay graphics
- Logitech G13/G15/G19 keyboards LCD display support
- Live audio commentary with microphone
- Recording audio only
- Fullscreen games and desktop screenshots to JPG, PNG or BMP
- Capturing selected region desktop screenshots
- Exporting video recordings to popular formats, devices, YouTube and Facebook
- NVIDIA NVENC, AMD AMF and Quick Sync Video acceleration for video exporting
- Upload to YouTube and Facebook
- User friendly and stylish interface
- Smooth and easy recording playback with built in Action! player
- Ultimate performance, low CPU usage and high FPS video recording
- Mouse clicks visualizations
- Displaying detected 3D engine for games and applications
- Multicore CPU Support
- Video recording to AVI 2.0 (FICV) or directly to MP4 (H.264/AVC or H.265/HEVC) format
- Exporting video recordings to MP4 format(H.264/AVC)
- Video recording framerates
Version 4.15.0: - Added 32:9/21:9 to 21:9/16:9 real-time video cropping - Added 360fps capture - Improvements for latest Windows 10 Insider builds (HDR detection in windowed mode, display scaling etc.) - Improved capture smoothness for various framerates - HDR detection improvements - Performance and stability improvements
Version 4.12.2: - HOTFIX: Fixed RTMPS streaming to Facebook (after latest Facebook server changes) - Added webcam and graphics overlays Z-order and horizontal and vertical flipping (right click on overlay to show context menu with options) - Fixed MP4 support in DaVinci Resolve and Vegas video editors - Fixed HDR Vulkan capturing with disabled VSYNC - Added dynamic broadcast creation using YouTube API (old version will no longer work) - Fixed direct HDR videos uploading to YouTube (created using AMD GPU hardware acceleration) - Added HLS streaming to YouTube! - Added HDR to SDR tone-mapping exposure control (function available in hardware acceleration settings popup) - Added SDR to HDR overlay brightness control (function available in hardware acceleration settings popup) - Improved HDR video upload to YouTube - Added Time-Shift recording in HEVC and HDR formats - Fixed webcam not appearing in Time-Shift with record webcam to separate file option selected - YouTube HLS streaming improvements - Stability improvements
Version 4.11.1: - Added new, easier to use Window capture mode - Fixed long MP4 recording (over 6 hours) - Improved 8K recording in AVI format - Added AMD GPU selection on systems with more than one AMD GPU - Improved capturing performance on Intel GPUs - Improved video preview on multi-GPU systems - GUI improvements
Version 4.10.3: - Fixed web overlay sounds playback - Fixed compatibility with specific applications and games - Added automatic logs that help in solving problems - Fixed overlay graphics opening - Added automatic Windows Error Reporting to improve support/bugfixing speed
Version 4.10.1: - Fixed problems with OpenGL support (X-Plane 11 crash etc.) - Fixed Doom Ethernal not starting after latest update with Action Vulkan layer installed - Fixed Facebook login from countries like Thailand - Fixed AMD AMF HEVC and HDR10 support in Vegas editor - Fixed some Vulkan BattleEye protected games not starting with Action Vulkan layer installed - Stability improvements
Version 4.10.0: - NEW easy to use selected application window recording/streaming and recording/streaming of multiple desktops in a single video - Added support for 8K MP4 video capture for newest Intel and Nvidia GPUs - Fixed system/driver crash after hardware PlayReady 3.0 DRM is enabled with Action running - Fixed 240fps recording in HDR mode - Fixed Vulkan HDR capturing in active screen mode - Stability improvements
Version 4.9.0: - CRITICAL FIX for Windows 10 version 2004 (May 2020 update) - Improved 120/144/240fps recording (less frames are dropped, 1080p@240fps capture is now possible) - Added selected application window recording/streaming - Fixed application hanging after logging in to an unverified Google/YouTube account - Time-Shift maximum duration is now 30 minutes
Version 4.2.0: - NEW: Real-time preview in HDR10! - NEW: HDR10 recording/capture now available on newest AMD Vega GPUs! - Automatic switching to SDR encoder when first video frame is not in HDR - Fixed problems with detecting HDR video (integration with NVIDIA NVAPI and ADM AGS API for HDR output detection) - Fixed corrupted video colors by incorrectly detecting RGB10 SDR video as HDR - Fixed ST2048/BT2020 gamma detection in DirectX 12 by implementing undocumented/missing Windows 10 functionality - Improved HDR10 video quality - Fixed problems with performance on AMD RX 5700 and other new AMD GPUs (SDR encoders for all GPU vendors now work in NV12 format) - Fixed problems with Alt-Tab in DirectX 12 - Added system sound volume boost to 200% (fixes too quiet audio recording)
Version 4.0.4: - Fixed YouTube login using account manager (for some accounts), - Fixed Twitch login on Windows 7 and Windows 8 using account manager, - Fixed D3D10 and D3D10.1 support in DXGI 1.1 mode using new capturing engine, - Fixed region recording on Windows 7 in MP4 mode, - Fixed region recording on Windows 8/8.1/10 in AVI mode, - Fixed Nvidia SLI support (capturing in SLI mode is not recommended and may not work for Direct3D 12, HDR10 recording does not work in SLI mode), - Fixed SRGB video capturing in AVI and cross-GPU modes, - Fixed support for systems with AMD GPU and Intel GPU working together, - Fixed support for 1366x768 displays, - Fixed black recordings in some situations with scaling enabled, - Fixed crashing when no audio devices are available in the system, - Fixed recording/streaming in odd resolutions, - Fixed Mirillis Vulkan layer reducing framerate when Action is not running (more Vulkan performance fixes and Vulkan HDR recording coming in 4.0.5 update)
Version 4.0.3: - New capturing/recording engine for DirectX 9Ex/10/11/12/OpenGL (up to 2x performance optimisation), - HDR10 (10bit) recording/encoding has been added, - Added HEVC support for Intel and AMD GPUs, - Increased maximum recording bitrate to 200Mbps (useful for 4K@60fps HDR10 recording)