Action Tracker - Track FileMaker Pro projects and contacts
Version: 1.3.1Action Tracker is a simple FileMaker Pro database for tracking next actions, projects and contacts. Inspired by David Allen's GTD.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Action Tracker":
· Maintain multiple projects
· Assign context, status, and activity level for to-do items
· Create an unlimited number of notes
· Clickable links to web locations, email, and documents
· Easily link cross link related items
· Search, display and print the union of selected lists.
· Manage contacts along with a nearly unlimited number of related projects, tasks, and notes.
· Complete document management: Attach Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF, movie files, picture files or any document and store them directly in the database. There is virtually no limit to the number of documents you can add to the system and the documents are stored in their original format related to a particular organization or individual.
· Also, you'll find an "opener" database for users of QuickSilver or Launchbar. The "New Action" database can be opened via QS or LB and its only purpose is to run a script to create a new action in Action Tracker and then close itself. If Action Tracker is not open it will be opened by this action. Keep these two files in the same folder. You can add an alias to the New Action database to your desktop, dock, etc. for quick and easy access for creating new actions. New: Runtime version (stand alone app that does not require FileMaker Pro) now available.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved and refined scripts.
· Various bug fixes.
· FileMaker Pro 7 or later.