Working in the Cloud, Action1 File and Folder Reporting connects to all of your workstations remotely and allows you to search your entire network for files and folders by name, path, size, type and more.
Version: 2.6Action1 File and Folder Reporting is a free tool that is entirely SaaS, with an online web interface and it has no cost for basic functionality.
Operating System: Windows
Working in the Cloud, Action1 connects to all of your workstations remotely and allows you to search your entire network for files and folders by name, path, size, type and more. You can quickly determine if certain sensitive data is stored somewhere on your network without performing routine files searches on multiple computers or writing any PowerShell scripts.
Action1 File and Folder Reporting is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality.
Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
Version 2.6: - Ability to search endpoints using plain English queries - Extensive set of predefined queries covering many aspects of endpoint security - Seamless installation - Custom queries