Working in the Cloud, Action1 Network Activity Monitor detects all of your workstations and you can query your entire network of endpoints to immediately see what network activity is happening and where.
Version: 2.6Action1 Network Activity Monitor is a free real-time network activity monitoring software that is entirely SaaS, with an online web interface and it has no cost for basic functionality.
Operating System: Windows
Working in the Cloud, Action1 detects all of your workstations and you can query your entire network of endpoints to immediately see what network activity is happening and where. No scripting or knowledge of tricky network monitoring tools is required!
Action1 Network Activity Monitor is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality.
Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
Version 2.6: - Ability to search endpoints using plain English queries - Extensive set of predefined queries covering many aspects of endpoint security - Seamless installation - Custom queries