Action1 Patch Management Free Edition performs real-time discovery of all installed Windows updates and patches on all corporate workstations and provides basic patch management capabilities.
Version: 2.6Action1 Network Discovery is a free patch management tool, which is controlled from the cloud.
Operating System: Windows
Action1 performs real-time discovery of all installed Windows updates and patches on all corporate workstations and provides basic patch management capabilities, such as an option to deploy patches on selected systems, install Windows updates and more.
Action1 Patch Management Free Edition is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality.
Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
Version 2.6: - Ability to search endpoints using plain English queries - Extensive set of predefined queries covering many aspects of endpoint security - Seamless installation - Custom queries