Action1 Windows Configuration Reporting discovers all of your Windows systems and allows you to review OS configurations across your entire network in real-time.
Version: 2.6Action1 Windows Configuration Reporting is a free tool that discovers all of your Windows systems and allows you to review OS configurations across your entire network in real-time.
Operating System: Windows
Action1 Windows Configuration Reporting is a part of Action1 Endpoint Security Platform.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform is entirely SaaS, with online web interface (no management tools to install) and it has zero cost for basic functionality.
Running in the Cloud, Action1 discovers all of your endpoints in seconds and you can query your entire network in plain English.
Action1 Endpoint Security Platform helps IT departments to keep their endpoints secure and corporate data safe by providing up-to-date information on all endpoints in their network:
- Which workstations have Dropbox installed or IIS running?
- List of endpoints exposing file shares to ransomware.
- Show endpoints with remote registry service enabled.
- List of workstations having Guest account enabled.
- Who copies sensitive corporate data to external USB media?
- Check if 'ransomware.exe' or 'putty.exe' processes are running on any of your endpoints.
- Users storing sensitive files locally on unsecured laptops.
- Systems at risk because of outdated firmware.
Version 2.6: - Ability to search endpoints using plain English queries - Extensive set of predefined queries covering many aspects of endpoint security - Seamless installation - Custom queries