ADDRESS LIST print web.de dict one slide allows users of web.de can print up to 85 addresses on one sheet of paper!
Version: 0.3ADDRESS LIST print web.de dict one slide allows users of web.de can print up to 85 addresses on one sheet of paper!
Operating System: Linux
If you use the printing function of web.de, you get a lot of pages to print but never all informations stored before. It is much more convenient to have all informations on one sheet of paper!
How to install:
1 download adl.tar.bz2
2 unpack adl.tar.bz2 to a directory adl
3 cd (place of the directory of adl)
6 make install (as root)
How to use:
1. Search in-/export of adresses
2. press export
3. choose "open" (only first time)
4. choose "open with" (only first time)
5. open with "adl", mark every time
6 print page 3-4
How to uninstall
- make uninstall (as root)
What's New in This Release:
· i18n (translations now possible, if you like to translate, please mail!)
· Lines filled with dots now => easier to find entries which belong together
· mapping of text/x-csv to Address List => open Adress List with right click is possible
· you can change in code if you prefere text alignment center (default) or left
Much better (V 0.2):
· code cleanup
· again: improved Handbook - read it!!!