AdSapient Banner Manager provides a cost-effective solution for banner ad management. It allows to easily create and manage online advertising campaigns delivering creatives in the most efficient and smart way, using reach targeting options.
Version: 1.3AdSapient Banner Manager provides a cost-effective solution for banner ad management. It allows to easily create and manage online advertising campaigns delivering creatives in the most efficient and smart way. The advanced audience targeting and reporting modules will help you to encrease campaigns' ROI greatly leaving both the advertiser and the publisher satisfied with the advertising results.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Windows
The audience targeting is conveniently divided different filters: geo, content, context, traffic, time, keyword, behavior. Reporting is visually presented in pie charts and bar charts. In-build anti-fraud mechanism prevents abuse in publishing and ad serving. Campaigns' self-adjustment mechanism allow the marketer to encrease campaign's ROI without constantly changing the settings. Secure authorization and payment transactions modules provide for smooth and stable functioning of your ad network. Users can play different roles in the system: advertiser, publisher, advertiser+publisher, exchange participant, advertiser+exchange participant, account manager, guest which makes this system truely universal in terms of online advertising.
- multiuser ad management system with user-friendly web-based interface;
- 3rd generation ad serving functionality includes advanced targeting and campaign setup;
- visualized reporting available for export in different formats;
- supports all media formats;
- advanced post click tracking;
- keyword/context/content/behaviour/traffic/time/geo/system/net targeting;
- transparent behavior targeting does not violating visitor privacy;
- reach campaign delivery scheduling options;
- advanced financials management (setting payment rates, automatic invoice compilation);
- all kinds of notifications on different events;
- various system roles: advertiser, publisher, exchange participant, account manager, guest, admin and combinations of them;
- revenue-oriented system design and logic.