Aduna AutoFocus is a software that helps you to search and find information on your PC.
Version: 5.0Aduna AutoFocus is a software that helps you to search and find information on your PC, network disks, mail boxes, websites and AutoFocus Server sources.
License: Open Software License
Operating System: Linux
· search results presented in a Cluster Map for better overview
· facets show what metadata is available in sources
· support for multiple information sources and file types
· significant terms summarize clusters and suggest search refinements
Discover the value in your information
AutoFocus has the ability to scans all the places where you expect valuable information and provides powerful means for retrieving that information. The important advantage over similar tools is that AutoFocus presents the search results using facets and Cluster Maps. Facets allow to find documents on more than just keywords and the visualisation provided by the Cluster Maps allows you to see how files, web pages or emails are related.
The birds-eye view helps you gain insight in information that is available on combinations of keywords. In each step of your search it shows the number of documents that match your search (and of course a link to the documents themselves) so that you can effectively zoom in to find what you seek.
What's New in This Release:
· Tagging of individual objects was implemented.
· The user interface was improved.