Advanced Flash Player is a shareware software that can play *.Swf, *.FLV movies with great features like: Rewinding to any position in a movie. Capturing picture from movie and save in Bmp, Gif, Jpg format. Compressing *.swf files, convert exe to swf, ...
Version: 1.1Advanced Flash Player is a shareware software that can play *.swf, *.flv movies with great features :
License: Free To Try $14.95
Operating System: Windows
- Playing *.swf, *.flv files.
- Rewinding to any position in a movie.
- Creating standard projector exe files smaller than Macromedia ones (for example version 8 is 850kb smaller).
- Supports exe files from v4 to v8 that allows you to create exe files with smallest possible size. (swf2exe)
- FullScreen Play.
- Capture your favorite picture and saving in Bmp, Gif, Jpg format.
- Extracting Swf movie from standard *.exe files. (exe2swf)
- Compressing *.swf files and reducing your movie file size up to 70% .
- Volume Control.
- Playlist Control
- All other macromedia flash player features.
New in version 1.1:
Add: Save all setting like scale, ...
Add: Fullscreen menu hiding
Add: Fullscreen play controls view
Add: Double-Click for full screen
Add: New volume control
Add: Info bar that shows filename and frames
Add: logging errors in a separate file
Add: Standard FSCommand support
Add: Flash 8 projector creation
Add: Zoom with mouse wheel
Add: Help files
Add: Check for valid exe file while converting exe to swf
Add: Playing FLV files
Add: Changing software skin
Add: New registration method
Add: Trial window (14 days free evaluation period)
Fix: Getting version while opening files error
Fix: Crash on some 1 frame movies
Fix: Recent files saving problems
Fix: play controls stop when no sound card is installed
Fix: Replacing v7 with any flash version in setup project (installing version 9 in setup)
Fix: some other minor bugs
We will be happy if you visit our website.
Version 1.1: Playlist, Saving all setting like scale,..., Fullscreen menu hidding, Fullscreen play controls view, Double-Click for full screen, New volume control, Info bar that shows filename and frames, logging errors, Standard FSCommand support,...