Do not omit Advanced NMEA Data Logger - an all-in-one solution for GPS data aquisition and monitoring at an acceptable price! Manipulate your data, adapt it to your needs and transfer it with ease and speed that you have never matured heretofore.
Version: 18.104.22.1685You may be a experienced hardware or network engineer, or a college student making his first steps towards a professional career, or a gifted hardware lover illuminated by a new bright technical idea and looking for a handy utility for extending your hardware-software application. Whichever the case may be, look no further than Advanced NMEA Data Logger, for it may well suffice all of your technical needs.
License: Free To Try $65.00
Operating System: Windows
The utility allows you to collect GPS or NMEA strings from any NMEA compatible instrument in real time, transmit and receive NMEA data over RS232 or your Ethernet. Mold your dataflow the way you want with a built-in parser and send it to any application, DOS- or Windows-based.
If you have few NMEA instruments working at the same time, do not worry - Advanced NMEA Data Logger can handle manifold ports at same time and record the data to a HDD or any specified target!
This is not just a standalone utility that you may inadvertently close and lose valuable data - Advanced NMEA Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users may log on and off the Windows, and the program will be there collecting your information, catching every symbol. Good functionality and power at a less-than-affordable price!
- potentiality to log multiple ports together. Each device may have fully different settings
- supports all instrument types (Atomic Clock, Depth, Transducer sensors etc)
- log all standard GPS sentences and some proprietary sentences for Garmin, SiRF and StarLink instruments
- supports custom baudrates
- supports date/time stamping
- supports aggregation of several records to one data record
- saves received NMEA records without any changes to a log file
- data parsers that allows you to parse, filter and format your GPS records
- data writing to ready-to-use MS Excel files
- data exporting to any ODBC-compatible DB
- works as a service or a standalone application on all Windows versions
Version 22.214.171.1245: logging of multiple ports at same time