AdvanceMENU is a frontend for AdvanceMAME, MAME, MESS, RAINE and any other emulator.
Version: 2.4.12AdvanceMENU is a frontend for AdvanceMAME, MAME, MESS, RAINE and any other emulator.
Operating System: Linux
AdvanceMENU runs in Linux, Mac OS X, DOS, Windows and in all the other platforms supported by the SDL library.
Here are some key features of "AdvanceMENU":
· Simply download and run. Copy the executable and run it!
· Auto update of the rom info.
· Vertical and horizontal orientation.
· Support for any TV/Arcade Monitor like AdvanceMAME but it's good also for a normal PC monitor.
· Static and Animated image and clip preview (PNG/PCX/ICO/MNG). Up to 192 images at the same time!
· Sound preview. (MP3/WAV). You can select a special sound for every game played when the cursor move on it.
· Sound backgrounds (MP3/WAV). Play your favourite songs or radio records in background.
· Sound effects (MP3/WAV) for key press, program start, game start, program exit...
· Support for zipped images and sounds archives.
· Screensaver. A slide show of the game images.
· Selectable background and help images with translucency.
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes some bugs for 64-bit platforms, allowing it to work on these platforms.