The program is made for creating and processing 50 types text and RTF-documents. Use syntax of Perl Regular Expressions.
Version: 4.07.07The program is made for creating and processing 50 types text and RTF-documents.
License: Free To Try $22.00
Operating System: Windows
Main abilities and characteristics of the program:
- Syntax of regular expressions corresponds to the syntaxof Perl regular expressions (PERL Regular Expressions).
- Possibility of visual debugging of regular expressions while working them out.
- Convenient interface and entire visual supervision of search and replacement, with the possibility of manual intervention.
- Multipassing replacement while processing the documents (several regular expressions, applied step by step).
- Creating of backup copies of unlimited nesting while replacing and cancellation of changes step by step or getting straight to the initial copy.
- Regular search with recording of the found lines into one target file, which simplifies creating of data bank.
- Regular search with recording of the found lines into an individual file, which gives an opportunity of spacing large files logically.
- Processing RTF and text files in any coding (ANSI, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode, ...);
- Convertion of files from any code page into any other code page (ANSI, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode,...).
- Starting from the command line with parameters (from a BAT-file, with the help of a label, according to the schedule, etc.);
- Adjustable multilangual interface;
- System of interactive training for working with the program;
- The professional text editor with wide opportunities, such, as rectangular blocks, macros, drag'n'drop and so on;
- Highlight of syntax of numerous formats of documents (C, PAS, ASM, Perl, INI, Java, SQL, HTML, XML, PHP Ð¸ Ð´Ñ€.);
- Highlight of syntax of documents, depending on type.
- Search of an opening or closing tag HTML.
- Allocation of the block in the HTML-document for separate viewing in the Web - browser.
- Auto detection of the code page of the document.
- Autosubstitution of the text.