Aeskulap is a medical image viewer.
Version: 0.2.1Aeskulap is a medical image viewer. Aeskulap project is able to load a series of special images stored in the DICOM format for review. Additionally Aeskulap is able to query and fetch DICOM images from archive nodes (also called PACS) over the network.
Operating System: Linux
The goal of this project is to create a full open source replacement for commercially available DICOM viewers.
Aeskulap is based on gtkmm, glademm and gconfmm and designed to run under Linux. Ports of these packages are available for different platforms. It should be quite easy to port Aeskulap to any platform were these packages are available.
· GTK+ version 2.6.x
What's New in This Release:
· added AboutDialog
· fixed crashes in SeriesView
· fixed multiframe control bugs
· specific characterset support
· support lossy compression (low bandwith connections)
· new "walk through" browsing feature
· autolayout on loading images from files
· SCU conformance improvements
· separated configuration backend
· added windowlevel presets