Aetiket Label Printer - Print labels using FileMaker Pro
Version: 2.7Aetiket Label Printer is a FileMaker Pro Solution that makes it easy to print labels of various sizes anywhere on a label sheet: one at a time,in small batches, or whole pages at once.
License: Free To Try $15.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Among other improvements, editing of imported label data is now possible,and the Duplication function now supports paragraph formatting.
Here are some key features of "Aetiket Label Printer":
· Runtime Version is now available.
· Improved English/French bilingual support.
· Free Contacts database provided to store frequently used address or label data.
· Single or multiple labels can be printed from any location on a label sheet.
· Print layouts can be optimized for printing with any printer.+
· The default typeface and paragraph formatting can be customized.
· Standard Avery addressing and shipping label formats are supported.
· A4 (metric) sizes are supported.
· Media labels such as floppy disk, cassette tape, and video tape labels are supported.
· United Ad Label (UAL) Media labels are supported.
· Recalls remaining label positions for quick printing.
· The Duplication function now supports paragraph formatting and works while importing label data.
· Labels can be imported from a text file or another FileMaker Pro file.
· Easily integrated with other FileMaker Pro solutions.
· Custom logos or graphics can be imported.
· Default label text can be stored to quickly print frequently used labels.
· HTML Support documentation
· Can be networked over TCP/IP, IPX, and AppleTalk networks.
· Registration screen at startup.
· You can only use a part of the label types.
What's New in This Release:
· improved English/French bilingual support,
· a new runtime engine,
· many new media labels.
· FileMaker Pro 3.0 or later.