BDE replacement. SQL, BLOB data compression, strong encryption, single database file, the fastest access and search, multithread. W/o source code.
Version: v.5EasyTable is the BDE alternative database system with SQL support providing access to a database in its own single-file format in fast and easy way. It contains 4 components called TEasyTable, TEasyDatabase, TEasyQuery and TEasySession. TEasyDatabase is intended for working with several tables in a single file. TEasyQuery provides SQL and DDL commands support. TEasySession is specially designed for multithread access. TEasyTable is a TTable replacement supporting most of its features such as master/detail, filtering, searching, sorting, Key and Range methods, BLOB fields and some special ones such as data encryption, BLOB data compression, multi-indexes, shareable in memory capabilities, in-memory mode and others. TEasyTable doesn't use BDE, has small footprint, provides extremely fast data access with buffering and has the excellent search performance using multi-indexes (see http://www.aidaim.com/articles/dbtests1.php for details). EasyTable supports storing multiple tables inside the single database file or even inside the executable file. It is fully compatible with standard DB-aware visual controls such as QuickReport, DBGrid, DBNavigator, DBImage, DBMemo, DBRichEdit and others. EasyTable supports calculated and lookup fields. EasyTable provides data importing from and exporting to any data source. It supports internationalization / localization and Unicode. Also there are many useful things such as table restructuring, table data restoring, displaying progress during slow operations with the table data and so on. EasyTable includes some utilities with sources such as EasyTable Manager, a visual utility for creating and editing databases and tables as well as importing / exporting data. There are comprehensive help system and many demos for Delphi / C++ Builder in the EasyTable delivery package.
License: Free To Try $95.00
Operating System: Windows
EasyTable is now available for Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7 and C++ Buider 4, 5, 6 in the following variations (Read License.txt for details):
- EasyTable Free is a free variant for 30-day trial only (with nag-screen outside IDE). Using this trial version in commercial applications is strictly prohibited!
- EasyTable Lite has no SQL and multithread support. For single developer only!
- EasyTable Com is a general purpose variant with no restrictions for one developer only.
- EasyTable Pro contains full source code in addition (for single developer!).
- EasyTable Team4: source code version for 2...4 developers.
- EasyTable Team8: source code version for 5...8 developers.
- EasyTable Enterprise is source code version for entire company. Includes Upgrade Subscription for 12 months.