Batch convert/extract audio from AVI, VCD, DVD, MPEG, WMV, WMA, DAT, AC3, RM and other formats to MP3 or WAV format
Version: 1.01With AimOne Audio/Video to MP3/WAV Conveter, you can easily extract and convert audio from almost any kind of Audio and Video file types to MP3/WAV output in batch mode. It offers a built-in-player to view or listen to the file before extracting the sound, which allows you to set the start/end points of the portion you want to extract and convert. Supports AVI, VCD, DVD, MPEG, WMV, WMA, DAT, AC3, RM and other formats.
License: Free To Try $24.95
Operating System: Windows
- Convert AVI to MP3, AVI to WAV, Support DivX, XviD
- Convert MPEG to MP3, DVD to MP3, VCD to MP3, Support MPEG-1, MPEG-2
- Convert ASF to MP3, WMV to MP3, WMA to MP3
- Convert RM to MP3, RA to MP3
- Support WAV to MP3 and MP3 to WAV
- Support DivX, XviD AVI, DVD, VCD, RM, RA, WAV, MP3 format
- Video preview
- Support Audio/Video Selection, so you can extract any sound segment save as mp3.
- High audio quality
- Support batch function