Create multiple alarms that repeat at simple to complex intervals. An alarm can remind you of events, visit web sites, send e-mail, play sounds, or run applications. A well-designed interface makes Alarm++ flexible and easy-to-use.
Version: 8.0.12Alarm++ fulfills your reminder and scheduling needs. Create multiple alarms to:
License: Free To Try $19.00
Operating System: Windows
- remind you of events -- meetings, birthdays, deadlines, TV shows
- visit web pages -- read the news every morning or check your stocks weekly
- send e-mail to your pager -- get reminders anywhere
- send messages over the network -- help others remember
- use speech and animation -- have animated characters talk and gesture
- execute scripts and batch files -- for even more complex tasks
- open folders in Explorer -- check a LAN server folder every month
- send e-mail (with or without attachments) -- send reminders to a group orfiles to someone on certain dates
- play sounds or music -- wake up in the morning to your favorite CD
- run applications -- begin writing a status report every Friday morning orbackup every night
- Each alarm can repeat at many different intervals, such as every fewminutes, hours, days, months, or years. They can repeat any number of times,from once to forever or until a specific date. Alarms can also be restrictedto specific weekdays, weeks, months, weeks of the month, and time ranges.
You can set alarms for every Tuesday, every other week, Friday the 13th, the second Thursday of every third month, etc. Events can be ignored if they
occur a specific number of minutes, hours, or days in the past.
You can create templates for creating new alarms. For example, have a "Meeting" template, a "Grocery store on the way home" template, and an "Important Birthday" template.
This greatly simplifies entering values for the types of alarms that you create often.
Alarm++ has a well-designed and easy-to-use interface. It stays unobtrusively in your system tray or can be minimized on your taskbar. The
autosave feature means that you never have to worry about losing your alarms to a Windows system crash.
Alarm++ is powerful, flexible, easy to use, and simple to install.
Version 8.0.12: Fix delay when resuming from sleep
Version 8.0.9: Changed alarm and option icons from 48x48 to 16x16
Version 8.0.7: Removed Outlook option, improved handling of file-save errors, removed "Select Full Row," "On Top," and "Display on Taskbar" options
Version 8.0.5: Fix event windows on top of each other, scrap file handling,
Version 8.0.2: New file format, updated user interface
Version 7.04: restore old-style WAV playing, fix Excel issue
Version 7.03: bug fixes
Version 7.02: German translation, tweaks
Version 7.01: More features: animated events, pass variables to programs, tiny event window, avoid prompt when exit, more...