align & straighten -iMovie plug-in that is designed for post-processing a clip that was filmed with the camera at a slight angle
Version: 3.0.0align & straighten is a iMovie plug-in that is designed for post-processing a clip that was filmed with the camera at a slight angle.
License: Free To Try $6.50
Operating System: Mac OS X
align & straighten is intended use is to adjust the clip slightly so that vertical lines are vertical again. During configuration it provides additional cues to help you align the clip. in addition to rotate the clip, you can zoom and crop it, as well as move it slightly along the horizontal and vertical axis.
Use align & straighten plug-in whenever you need to straighten out footage that requires slight re-alignment after being filmed with a camera set up at a slight angle.
Here are some key features of "align straighten":
grey crosshair grid
· this visual aid is intended to help you align the clip with horizontal or vertical lines. they will not show up in the processed clip.
· when you crop and/or rotate the clip , everything outside the 'area of effect' will be set to this color.
· this slider controls the amount of rotation required to make vertical or horizontal lines appear correct. use the hairline grid as reference.
· when you rotate the clip, the result will no longer fit into the frame. for some parts that fall off, other parts around the corner will reveal the background. use this slider to slightly zoom in, pushing out those parts that reveal the background.
horizontal shift / vertical shift
· these sliders allow you to move the clip up/down or left/right, allowing you re-align the center.