Operating System: Windows
The rich and powerful interface of the "Likno Web Modal Windows Builder" should be used to create these jQuery modal windows that support all browsers, dynamic content, many opening / closing effects, colors, styles, slideshows, image galleries, thumbnails, auto-play, videos, automatic opening "on page load" and more! jQuery modal dialogs can now be added to your menus with minimal effort!
- Rich and powerful interface!
- Display information when visitors click on page elements of your choice or even on page load!
- Use simple text, HTML code, images or whole pages as the content of your jQuery Modal Windows.
- Customize the style of your Modal Windows through CSS.
- Use multiple Modal Windows on the same page.
- Show dynamic content (database-driven/programmable) through AJAX techniques.
- Use page elements to define the content of your Modal Windows easily within the page.
- Open/close your Modal Windows using a variety of opening/closing effects.
- Add a Header/Footer to your Modal Windows for extra information.
- Use ready-made examples pre-installed in the software.
- Create single-sheet Modal Windows (all content on a single sheet) or multi-sheet (multiple content on separate sheets, for an Image Gallery, Product Presentation, etc.).
- Use a variety of Navigation Bars on multi-sheet Modal Windows. Use CSS and dedicated properties to fully customize the appearance of "First", "Previous", "Next", "Last" buttons, text label, sheet numbers, background of the bar, mouse over effects and more!
- Set a Modal Window to open automatically on page load.
To create modal windows compatible with the Addin you should use a licensed "Likno Web Modal Windows Builder" installation (separate product).
AllWebMenus v5.2.792 or above is required for using the Addin.
Version 1.0.2: - Fully customize the appearance of the Navigation Bar of your jQuery Modal Windows: the "First", "Previous", "Play/Pause", "Next", "Last" buttons, the text label, sheet numbers, background, mouse over effects, transitions and more! - Set the modal window to open automatically when the page loads.