AlphaStar is a new bundle of special effects for Adobe After Effects and other compatible editing programs. It allows the creation of special effects such as highlights, stars, rays, flashes, blinks, lens flares, rainbows, rays and animates ones.
Version: 1.3AlphaStar - it is a new bundle of special effects for Adobe After Effects and other compatible editing programs. It allows the creation of demandable and helpful effects such as
License: Free To Try $35.95
Operating System: Windows
highlights, stars, rays, flashes, blinks, lens flares, rainbows and etc, and gives a lot of possibilities to decorate video and create both natural and artificial fantastical effects.
This product includes five independent modules which allow for the production of a variety of unique and second to none special effects.
These modules allow for the following tasks:
- The creation of beautiful single flashes, stars, flare and emulates physical phenomena.
- The creation of particles systems consisting of myriads of lighting stars. You easy control these particles how they born, fly and die.
- The creation of highlights and shining stars on brightly parts of raster sources and adjust and animate a lot of parameters.
- The creation of stars and lights on borders of opaque objects.
- The vector mask and raster contours both can be used as source of stars.
- The decoration of video, texts, typings, subscribes with beautiful rays and beams.
The bundle has high quality 64-bit drawing, wide and effective functionality and user friendly interface.
Each module is well-thought-out, has tons of adjustable parameters which reflects geometry, color, motion variants of highlight objects and different physical specifics such as optics, glow, high-energy and other.
AlphaPlugins AlphaStar is all-powerful tool necessary to each video artist for easy creation of breath-taking lightings effects. The ease of use is reached by presets mechanism in the user interface.
There a lot of image-buttons in each of module. Just click on them and corresponding parameters will be changed for receiving effects as presented on button's picture.
Version 1.3: It's been adopted to AfterEffects CreativeCloud