AlphaStar is a new bundle of special effects for Adobe After Effects CS3 and other compatible editing programs. It allows create special effects such as highlights, stars, flashes, blinks, lens flares, rainbows, beams and animates ones.
Version: 1.3AlphaStar - it is a new kit of plug-ins effects for Adobe After Effects CS3 and other compatible editing programs.
License: Free To Try $35.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
It allows the creation of demandable and helpful effects such as highlights, stars, rays, flashes, blinks, lens flares, rainbows and etc, and gives a lot of possibilities to decorate video and create both natural and artificial fantastical effects. This product includes five independent modules which allow for the production of a variety of unique and second to none special effects.
These modules allow for the following tasks:
- The creation of beautiful single flashes, stars, flare and emulates physical phenomena.
- The creation of particles systems consisting of myriads of lighting stars. You easy control these particles how they born, fly and die.
- The creation of highlights and shining stars on brightly parts of raster sources and adjust and animate a lot of parameters.
- The creation of stars and lights on borders of opaque objects.
- The vector mask and raster contours both can be used as source of stars.
- The decoration of video, texts, typings, subscribes with beautiful rays and beams.
The bundle has high quality 64-bit drawing, wide and effective functionality and user friendly interface.
Each module is well-thought-out, has tons of adjustable parameters which reflects geometry, color, motion variants of highlight objects and different physical specifics such as optics, glow, high-energy and other.
AlphaPlugins AlphaStar is all-powerful tool necessary to each video artist for easy creation of breath-taking lightings effects. The ease of use is reached by presets mechanism in the user interface.
There a lot of image-buttons in each of module. Just click on them and corresponding parameters will be changed for receiving effects as presented on button's picture.
Version 1.3: It's been adopted to Adobe AfterEffects CreativeCloud