iTextSharp DLL is an open source library to make PDF files in C# MVC, VB .Net, .Net Core projects. IronPDF (https://ironpdf.com/) provides HTML to PDF conversion including C# code examples, licenses, and documentation as an itextsharp alternative.
Version: 2021.12iTextSharp offers AGLP licensing for open source or commercial licenses. Enables engineers to Create, Edit and Read pdf documents with iTextSharp in C#. iText is a Java first library.
License: Free To Try $499.00
Operating System: Linux
The .Net version is perceived by engineers to have a Java flavor to the code interface.
IronPDF provides commercial project Licensing. C# .Net HTML to PDF is at the center of the model to create a PDF. Written in C# exclusively for .Net engineers.
Our itextsharp alternative (https://ironpdf.com / docs / questions / itextsharp/) can be used inside ASP.NET Core and Framework ventures for MVC, Web, Console and Desktop Applications on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Docker, Azure cloud environments.
- Url-To-Pdf creates PDFs from existing html pages using only their URL
- ASPX-To-Pdf converts ASP.NET pages into downloadable pdfs
- Image To-PDF makes PDF files from image documents
- PDF to Image can render PDF records to image files
- Extract text and image content from existing PDFs.
- Create, Fill and read information from PDF forms.
- Merge, Split and Manipulate PDFs to alter PDF structure and content.
- Add Page Numbers, Headers, Footers, Annotations, Bookmarks, Watermarks, Text and Image Assets.
- Edit, Stamp and Watermark PDF documents with text, images and HTML
- Apply HTML or PDF backgrounds to PDF pages
- Digitally Sign PDF documentsiTextSharp Alternative IronPDF prioritises engineer ease and speed of use, thus disentangling complex PDF tasks.
Requires either .Net Framework 4.0 or above on Windows, or .Net Core 2.x and 3 on Windows, MacOS or Linux. Good with cloud facilitating administrations including Microsoft Azure.
Download iTextSharp Alternative IronPDF: https://ironpdf.com/ website includes dll, download, nuget (https://www.nuget.org / packages / IronPdf) installation, documentation, code examples, license information for our itextsharp alternative in C#.
Version 2021.11.4257: * Improved PDF to Image performance * Smaller deployment footprint * PdfDocument.FromFile now supports even more PDF types * Fixed AccessViolationException on rasterising high DPI PDF files * Improved PDF to MultiPage TIFF * Improved MultiPage TIFF to PDF * Improved Documentation
Version 2021.1.29: * Improved Threading Support * Improved PDF to MultiPage TIFF * Improved MultiPage TIFF to PDF * Improved Thread Safety During PDF to Image Conversion * Improved Documentation * Fixed Occasional Reverse Order of Inserted PDF Pages * Fixed Unnessicary files saved to disk on Pdf to Image
Version 2020.12.2: * License keys upgraded. License holders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org * Improved Security & Licensing * Multithreading support via IronPdf.Threading Nuget package * Improved .Net5.0 support * Improved Documentation * Resolved Memory Leaks * Improved VC++ developer support
Version 2020.10.3.3: * Improved Intellisense Documentation * Fixed Async Rendering Methods in .Net Standard * Added Async Rendering Methods in .Net Framework 4.5+ * Improved PDF Metadata Quality * Fixed HTML Headers & Footers Multithing * Fixed HTML Headers & Footers Displaying Rogue \n character
Version 2020.3.2: Release of iTextSharp Alternative documentation for the popular IronPDF product https://ironpdf.com/