Alvas.Audio.Core for .NET Core 3.0 for Windows is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that record, play, edit, convert and display uncompressed and compressed audio data. Supports .vox
Version: 2019.0Alvas.Audio.Core for .NET Core 3.0 for Windows is an audio library written in C#.
License: Free To Try $499.00
Operating System: Windows
The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that play (including mixed audio data), record, edit and convert sound.
- Record audio data: - record uncompressed audio data (PCM); - record compressed audio data: IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM 10,
- MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) and others;- record data to the stream (file stream, memory stream);- pause and resume recording; - get the current sound position; - record data to any recorder installed in the system.
- Play audio data: - play uncompressed audio data (PCM); - play compressed audio data; - play data from the stream (file stream, memory stream); - play mixed audio data; - pause and resume playing; - get the current sound position; - play data from any player installed in the system.
- Set up mixer controls: - select the source line for recording;- change source line volume for recording;- additional controls adjustment. For example, 'Mic Boost';- change master volume for playback;- playback muting.
- Editing - change the volume and speed of audio data;- join several pieces of audio in a single;- cut/insert/remove a piece in the audio stream;- merge two mono audio streams into one stereo.
- Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream.
- Convert Dialogic .vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream.
- Checks audio signal silence.
- Few audio files concatenation.
- Return the audio stream duration in milliseconds.
- View the level of the input sound signal.
- Play, record and convert RAW headerless format (SLINEAR etc).
- Play and extract audio data from Avi streams.
- Encode and decode Dialogic .vox (adpcm) format data.
Requirements: .NET Core v3.0 or later.
Recommended: .NET Core 3.0 with Visual Studio .Net 2017 or later (also VS.NET 2019)
Version 2019.0: Its capabilities already are almost identical to the capabilities of the good old Alvas.Audio for .NET framework.