Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that record, play, edit, convert and display uncompressed and compressed audio data. Encode and decode Dialogic .vox data.
Version: 2018.0Alvas.Audio for .Net is an audio library written in C#. The collection allows C# and VB.Net developers to create applications that play (including mixed audio data), record, edit and convert sound.
License: Free To Try $499.00
Operating System: Windows
- Record audio data: - record uncompressed audio data (PCM); - record compressed audio data: IMA ADPCM, Microsoft ADPCM, CCITT A-Law, CCITT u-Law, GSM 10,
- MPEG Layer-3 (mp3) and others;- record data to the stream (file stream, memory stream);- pause and resume recording; - get the current sound position; - record data to any recorder installed in the system.
- Play audio data: - play uncompressed audio data (PCM); - play compressed audio data; - play data from the stream (file stream, memory stream); - play mixed audio data; - pause and resume playing; - get the current sound position; - play data from any player installed in the system.
- Set up mixer controls: - select source line for recording;- change source line volume for recording;- additional controls adjustment. For example, "Mic Boost";- change master volume for playback;- playback muting.
- Editing - change the volume and speed of audio data;- join several pieces of audio in a single;- cut/insert/remove a piece in the audio stream;- merge two mono audio streams into one stereo.
- Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream.
- Convert Dialogic .vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream.
- Checks audio signal silence.
- Few audio files concatenation.
- Return the audio stream duration in milliseconds.
- View the level of the input sound signal.
- Play, record and convert RAW headerless format (SLINEAR etc).
- Play and extract audio data from Avi streams.
- Encode and decode Dialogic .vox (adpcm) format data.
Requirements: .Net Framework v2.0 or later (also .Net v3.5) Recommended: .Net Framework with Visual Studio .Net 2005 or later (also VS.NET 2008)
Version 2018.0: Improved support for mp3 format.
Version 2016.0: AudioCompressionManager.Mp3ToMono method converts Mp3 Stereo into Mono. AudioCompressionManager.WaveToMono method converts Wave Stereo into Mono.
Version 2015.0: PcmReader is wrapper around IAudioReader for reads and uncompress to PCM (Pulse-code modulation) audio data from the stream. CompressionManager.GenerateTone method generates tone with specified ToneType (Sine, Square, Sawtooth, Triangle)
Version 2014.0: DsConvert.ToWma method converts input audio file to WMA (Windows Media Audio) file. CdDrive class for control CD / DVD devices. CdReader class reads audio data from specified CD Audio track. CdInfo class describes CD-DA (Compact Disc Digital Audio). TrackInfo class describes CD track.
Version 8.1: Supports x64 mode on 64-bit operating systems. WaveformVisualizer draws picture of the sound amplitude-time representation (Waveform). Removes DC offset. AuReader reads an audio data from the .AU and .SND streams. ToFormat method converts audio data to the specified audio format.
Version 7.7: Support audio filters such as Chorus, Compressor, Distortion, Echo, Flanger, Gargle, I3DL2Reverb, ParamEq, WavesReverb Helper for converting Mp3 file to Wav file with PCM (Pulse-code modulation) data Helper for decoding audio data in PCM and PCM 16 bit Create fade in/out effect Create silence
Version 7.1: Writes ID3 tag version 1 from MPEG Layer3 streams. Writes INFO metadata(similar mp3 tags) from Wave streams. Checks audio signal silence.
Version 7.0: Reads ID3 tag version 1 from MPEG Layer3 streams. Reads INFO metadata(similar mp3 tags) from Wave streams. Gets the format list for specified format tag and driver. Player class can plays Wave file data from array.
Version 6.0: New classes: 1. AcmConverter class converts audio data from one format to another. 2. Mp3Reader/Mp3Writer are classes for reading/writing audio data from/to MP3 streams. 3. AviReader is a class for reading audio data from Avi streams. 4. RawReader/RawWriter for Slinear, Gsm, A-law, mu-law etc.
Version 5.8: New features: 1. Convert audio wave stream to mp3 stream 2. Convert Dialogic .vox (adpcm) stream to Mp3 stream 3. Mix audio data into main audio data multiple times 4. Split stereo audio stream to two mono streams 5. Create audio format for MPEG Layer3 data 6. Reverse audio wave stream