aMac Digital Radiography - X-ray system for dentistry
Version: 2.0aMac Digital Radiography is an application for acquiring, viewing and storing x-rays for dentistry. Product features include quick capture, dual periapical views, vertical and horizontal bitewing views, fullmouth series view, image archiving and restoration, exportation of images to other applications, drop images from finder, image filtering and manipulation functions, zoom and integration with OS X practice management.
License: Free To Try
Operating System: Mac OS X
What's New in This Release:
· Adds The Voice Command System
· new generation of hardware introduces size two sensor (equivalent to size two film)
· streaming video with the Oracam intraoral camera on main screen
· notes section in each view
· combined database and application to form one lightning fast app
· aMac kit available in size one and size two both with a < 20 lp/mm measurement
· full screen zoom with highlight in each view
· comparison of any x-ray on main screen (including bitewing and full mouth).