Amaroc is an ncurses
Version: 0.3Amaroc is an ncurses "frontend" for Amarok. Amaroc uses DCOP calls, and its purpose is to ease control of Amarok over a network.
Operating System: Linux
You need shell access to a machine on which Amarok is running. SSH is just fine.
When you run it just hit the 'h' key for help.
If you find it useful, do contact me and say so.
What's New in This Release:
· Resizing doesn't work as it should, so it was "fixed" to die on resizing.
· The terminal size must be at least 70x9 for the program to run.
· A problem in which artist and song names were clipped at 30 chars was fixed.
· XML special character codes like "&" were fixed so that they now display the characters they represent.
· Minor code cleanup was done.