American Civil War Soldier - Historically accurate Civil War game
Version: 1.01In this day of ever increasing Macintosh software titles, the space for a good, historically accurate game is yet to be filled... Until now. American Civil War Soldier shows you the face of the Civil War, letting you command up to 3000 troops.
License: Free To Try $44.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
Use Sergeants, Captains and Colonels to organize and group your troops together and perform deadly skirmish attacks. Use corn fields, trees, rocks and more to your advantage in the battlefield.
Fire your artillery and watch the enemy wither beneath your concentrated fire. Play Gettysburg, Iron Brigade and more!
Here are some key features of "American Civil War Soldier":
· 3D rendered isometric view graphics
· Realistic combat results, see the enemy melt away under withering fire, break enemy lines with a charge.
· Control individual soldiers to entire brigades with a single click
· Turn-based play to allow you to control up to 3000 men
· Dozens of fictional and historically accurate mission
· Campaign feature for both Unions and Confederate forces
· Automatically deploy units in skirmish formation, firing lines or road columns
· Move units with a single click, dragging them or issuing orders
· Play either the Union or Confederate side, or two player (hot seat)
· Elegant, effortless interface. Lots of information about your units and battle conditions.
· Rich historical content
· Outstanding sound. Hear rifles, death cries, orders, and cannon boom.
· Command infantry, cavalry and artillery units.