Software for creating thumbnails, resizing your digital images, or organizing your images into an HTML-based photo album. You'll build professional looking photo galleries within minutes of installing Thumbnailer! No HTML knowledge required!
Version: 126.96.36.199Ready to share all those photos you've taken with your digital camera? Thumbnailer is software for creating thumbnails, resizing your digital images, or organizing your images into an HTML-based photo album. A list of features included in Thumbnailer are listed below:
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
- Project Files to quickly reproduce or enhance your image galleries and collections.
- Project Management tools for complete control of projects such as moving, copying, renaming or deleting.
- Complete control of image output by selecting size, quality and type of image.
- Copies selected images to one central area within the project folder for ease of uploading entire collection to the internet.
- Sorting options to sort your image list alphabetically, ascending or descending.
- Complete style control over the HTML index page that will display your images.
- Complete style control over the HTML pages that displays the full size original images.
- Included are several pre-defined color schemes to help prime the creative juices.
- A mini-preview area to interactively watch how your color selections affect the appearance of your HTML documents.
- Ability to add and preview background images for your html pages.
- Several pre-defined background images included with the program
- Ability to specify sub-folders for your original images and thumbnails
- Ability to add shadow effects to your thumbnail images plus the ability to adjust the size, type and color of the shadow.
- A large collection of pre-defined navigation buttons for the HTML pages are included. If you don't find a set you like, you can specify your own or use customizable text hyperlinks.
- Thumbnailer also tracks any changes that have been made to the project and warns you on the last panel if changes were made.
- If only changes you make to a project affect the HTML files, you can quickly rebuild just those HTML documents.