Android Data Recovery Tool provides facility to recover all missing or lost data from corrupted android based devices. Software allows user to restore all deleted data without modification of originality of data.
Version: 18.104.22.168Android Data Recovery Tool provides complete solution to get back all deleted, lost or misplaced data from formatted or logically damaged android technology based devices.
License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
Android data restoration program facilitates user to retrieve all lost files from various kinds of android devices such as android tablet PC, android smart phones and other android based devices.
Data recovery software for android allows user to restore all deleted data in all major data loss conditions which include accidental deletion of file and folders, formatted or reformatted data, virus or worm infected data, software / hardware malfunction, improper usage of device, battery failure, human error and other similar data loss situations. Android data recovery program provides facility to support all major android device manufacturer brands such as Samsung, Sony, HTC, Lava, Motorola, Micromax and other popular brands.
- Android data recovery software facilitates user to quickly recover all missing, lost or misplaced data from virus infected android technology based devices.
- Software allows user to save all recovered data at user specified location on computer system for future reference.
- Android data restoration application provides data preview option to view all lost data before actual data recovery process.
- Software facilitates user to retrieve all lost files saved in different types of file formats such as JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, 3GP, AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, WMA, WAV, MP4, DOC and other similar file extensions.
- Data recovery software for android restores all deleted data even if an error message displayed Drive Not Formatted while accessing android device on computer system.
Version 22.214.171.124: Added support to recover all lost data from Android technology based devices