Allows to redirect all serial InputOutput operations from real serial port to virtual one and vice versa. It means that you can manage your com equipment via network as well as if it is directly connected.
Version: 3.1Imagine the situation when it is necessary to enclose two ports so as to test a certain program, but there is no null modem cable at hand; or when 2-3 ports are not enough, and you don't feel like installing an expansion card. Came across such situation?
License: Commercial $89.00
Operating System: Windows
Then ANSD is exactly what you need!
You need only to start a setup utility on your PC, and the system is ready to work.
Now with the help of a configuration utility with its interface intuitively clear, you can add to the list up to 255 virtual COM-ports, every of which is available like a real port.
ANSD allows making work with the devices, which function through a serial port, simple and convenient, even when the devices are connected to a remote computer. You can connect real serial port to virtual one.
YOU can much more! :
share one equipment functionality between different users;
share COM-ports on TCP/IP net;
organize remote control of any serial port connected equipment;
save money on purchasing high speed computers dealing with equipment.
* Based on Microsoft Windows XP DDK, (3d party development products not used);
* Registers Windows Device Name: DeviceSerialX;
* Registers Dos Device Name: DosDevicesCOMX;
* Registers SERIALCOMM Name: COMX;
* Baud rate emulation up to 115200;
* Hot Plug-n-Play emulation;
* Hardware Flow Control Emulation;
* Hardware SERIAL EVENTS emulation: RXCHAR, RXFLAG, TXEMPTY, CTS, DSR, RX80FULL;
* Null-modem emulation;
* Up to 255 serial ports emulation.